• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Royal Rumble Number Game

Starlight

If he doesn't get 7, I'll take 7. -first choice

But if he does get 7, I'll take 5. -second choice

7 has always been my lucky number, but 5 is close to my favorite.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
We should make it more interesting by guessing who comes out on the number we selected and get and additional $500 VCASH if correct.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
We should make it more interesting by guessing who comes out on the number we selected and get and additional $500 VCASH if correct.

That could be a really fun twist to it.

If anyone wants to make a guess of who'll come out at there number, go right ahead.

I will give it a bit of time to think it over who I think might be at 13, and since this isn't like numbers the same wrestler an be guessed by one then one person.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
That could be a really fun twist to it.

If anyone wants to make a guess of who'll come out at there number, go right ahead.

I will give it a bit of time to think it over who I think might be at 13, and since this isn't like numbers the same wrestler an be guessed by one then one person.

I think what you are saying is that we all could guess John Cena theoretically. Correct.

I will guess Dean Ambrose. If he has another match that has yet to be announced can I change the pick?

Fanged Fury

If we are guessing the person, I am thinking Batista will probably come out at my number.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think what you are saying is that we all could guess John Cena theoretically. Correct.

I will guess Dean Ambrose. If he has another match that has yet to be announced can I change the pick?

Yep, all of you could pick Cena if you want.

and as far as changing people you can change them up til the start of the PPV.

But remember, some people have matches and still are in the Rumble.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What if we guess the person correctly but they don't win the Rumble? Do we still get the separate bonus, just not the main prize?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
What if we guess the person correctly but they don't win the Rumble? Do we still get the separate bonus, just not the main prize?

yes that was what my suggestion was about. So you could get win twice.

Basically you could win off the number and I could win off the Person chosen.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
yes that was what my suggestion was about. So you could get win twice.

Basically you could win off the number and I could win off the Person chosen.
Good to know.

It'll be three actually once the Royal Rumble Match is listed on vBookie. What number wins. Who comes out at our number. Who wins the Royal Rumble.