• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Royal Rumble Number Game

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
A change I’m thinking of for year. Adding a points.

2 points for every elimination, and 10 points for winning maybe? Idk. I can figure it out by next year lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So, this is probably what we will try next year as a trial run.

10 points for winning
4 points for final 4
3 points for every elimination

So technically the winner gets 14 points (10 for the win, and 4 for final four.) I can’t exactly say for sure it be 17, with 3 for at least one elimination. Because I mean technically even though it’s not likely to happen, the winner could get 0 eliminations if 2 of the final 3 eliminate each other lol. But realistically the winner will at least get 17 points.

Just wanting to test something to shake the game up a little bit after I done it so long, for so often.

Doesn’t seem like it would’ve changed the winners this year, since Bayley was 2nd most eliminations, only behind Nia who wouldn’t get final 4 or win points, and Cody was tied for the most in the men’s.