Roxxi breaks ankle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Dixie Carter tweeted that Roxxi broke her ankle in two places at the iMPACT! tapings. I even txted Roxxi, told her to get well soon, she said "thank you!" (aka "fuck this mark!" lol)

Anyways, awful awful timing for this girl, she just made her return to TNA and THIS had to happen. Hopefully she heals up quick

Oh, and for those wondering, I have Roxxi's number because I interviewed her many months ago on my show (with Quintastic One).

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That's bull. Pins the Knockouts champ on her 1st night back and this has to happen. Hope she has a speedy recovery. I miss Roxxi.

Kizza

Pretty sure the best injury to anyone was Mickie Knuckles. If anyone deserved it, that bitch did.

Sucks for her, hopes for speedy recovery, yada yada.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wasn't she the chick that got signed and like a week or so later, she did som e Indy show and did some dumb shit and messed her leg up?