• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 3: Quadrant 5 Matchup 1

Better Non World Champ

• William Regal

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Junkyard Dog

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jay Lethal was a better in-ring talent that's for sure, but even I would rank JYD over him in overall terms. I would say Booker, Bobo, Ernie and Simmons were all better than JYD though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You see, I really think so. Now, I've never seen any of his Mid-South stuff, just WWF, and WCW, and I thought he was very overrated. I've heard great things for him in Mid-South, but I never got to see any of that.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Think Mid-south is really the only case you make for JYD having that much to offer, but even then I got the impression he was carried by the likes of Dibiase and was smartly booked. In WWF he was a annoying cartoon character and in WCW he was a washed up jobber. Sorry saw very little in the guy.