• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 2: Quadrant 4 Matchup 7

Better Tag Champs

• Quebecers

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Two Dudes with Attitudes

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Quebecers
527210.jpg

Pierre and Jacques won the titles on the September 13th 1993 Raw from The Steiner Brothers. They lost the titles on the January 10th 1994 Raw to The 1-2-3 Kid and Marty Jannetty. They won the titles back on the January 17th 1994 Raw. They lost the titles to Men on a Mission on March 29th 1994 in London, England. They won the titles back on March 31st 1994 in Sheffield, England. The lost the titles to the Headshrinkers on the April 26th 1994 Raw.

Two Dudes with Attitudes
03.jpg

Shawn Michaels and Diesel won the titles on August 28th 1994 in Indianapolis, IN from the Headshrinkers. They vacated the titles on November 23rd 1994 at Survivor Series when they could no longer co-exist. They won the titles for a second time on September 24th 1995 at In Your House 3: Triple Header from Owen Hart and Yokozuna in a match where British Bulldog was also involved. . They returned them back the next night due to the controversy.

Chris Dresdon

Two Dudes With Attitudes? Didn't know they called themselves that. Anyway, it's HBK and Diesel, so they get the obvious vote.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I am with Scott on this one, it is a tough call, but I did like the chelmstry and heat drawing of the Quebeckers.

Slim

The Quebecers had something but HBK and Diesel just had... that IT factor to them. Its like yeah they were paired together for storyline but it worked. It worked extremely well. Talented tag team. Not underrated but rated pretty much where they should be.