• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 2: Quadrant 3 Matchup 1

Better Signature Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

1. Diamond Dallas Page- Diamond Cutter
[video=youtube;UekMvH9DorM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UekMvH9DorM[/video]

8. 2 Cold Scorpio- 450 Splash
[video=youtube;CMG01qR7voA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMG01qR7voA[/video]

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Although 2 Cold Scorpio was such an innovator, I can't go against my all time favorite move. DDP just had the perfect move you can use anytime, anywhere.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Naw, the 450 Splash looks like nothing special today since every little kid can do it.

DDP evolved the cutter into a move you can do from anywhere.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Do to do DDP's cutter out of everywhere takes practice to make it look perfect all the time.

I can do a front flip off a garage landing belly first onto trash but if I tried to do DDP's version of the cutter it would look sloppy as hell.

Franco

Your "arguments" using hypothetical personal anecdotes are so convincing that I just couldn't reply in other way.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Your "arguments" using hypothetical personal anecdotes are so convincing that I just couldn't reply in other way.

Don't you two start.

This was really close two great impact move, but Diamond Cutter edges it for the reasons already mentioned, also the other guy can have more interaction in terms of trying to counter the move which adds to it for me.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Went with the Diamond Cutter. DDP executed that move probably better than anyone else who used it.