• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 8 Matchup 7

Better Signature Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

7. Kenta Kobashi- Orange Crush
[video=youtube;LrCbzdCCaW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCbzdCCaW4[/video]

10. Undertaker- Last Ride
[video=youtube;7ZqCXGEtR5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZqCXGEtR5I[/video]

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Orange Crush is quite awesome, Kobashi and Taker sure have some quality finishers amongst them.

Troy

Went for the Last Ride, the extra lift from Undertaker right before he slams them to the ground is great. Orange Crush is a phenomenal move as well.

Slim

Crushing some oranges with this pick cause Orange Crush gets it. That is just... awesome.

zigglerHEEL

hated the American bad ass gimmick and everything that came from it, Orange crush is good enough to win this round for me

Deezy

DZ PZ
Even though I think it is a terrible name for a move, I went with the Organe Crush, use to use it in all my wrestling games when it was on them.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Went with KENTA. I still have no idea why Undertaker even started doing a powerbomb for a finisher. You would think the guy already had the perfect finisher with the tombstone piledriver or even the chokeslam. The Last Ride was just unneeded.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Went with KENTA. I still have no idea why Undertaker even started doing a powerbomb for a finisher. You would think the guy already had the perfect finisher with the tombstone piledriver or even the chokeslam. The Last Ride was just unneeded.

Gimmickless Undertaker needed a new move to distance himself from being dead. Last Ride, goes with his motorbike.

Gimmick

I really like the last Ride, but the Orange Crush is such a devastating move. Have to go with that one.