• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Heel?

• Vader

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Kane

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty interesting match up here but Kane was a perfectly done heel in his first few years in the WWE before they fucked him up and then his heel run in 03 was awesome as well until they fucked that up. And here we are again and he's doing a good job as a heel so going with Kane.

PY.

Reaction score
I gotta go with Vader. Only because his best work was in WCW and I was privileged to see that. His work in the WWE wasn't bad as well, especially the stuff with HBK, Ahmad Johnson and a lot more.

Kane was def. a dominating heel throughout his run in the WWE, but I never saw him as a true heel after he turned face. That's the reason I can't choose Kane. The thing he had going with Taker was horrible on every occasion.

What he has going now with Cena isn't bad, but I don't see him as a true heel since he still gets cheered by the people who hate Cena, maybe others.