• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 7 Matchup 5

Greatest Promo Man/Woman

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Dean Ambrose

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

2. Hulk Hogan
[video=youtube;C_itzww0XTo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_itzww0XTo[/video]

15. Dean Ambrose
[video=youtube;1unlfgpDk9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1unlfgpDk9o[/video]

Andrew

Poor Dean Ambrose :(

As much as I hate Hogan, I have to vote for Hogan because he is actually very good on the mic too.

zigglerHEEL

when we do this tournament again in 5-10 years Ambrose will be one of the favorites, but this is clearly Hogan, very clearly

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Hogan during his 80s prime and then in the NWO was effective on the mic and had a lot of personiaty. This is a strange match.

Troy

Easily Hogan and he should make it far. Yeah he has had some shocking ones over the years but in his prime he was so good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Saying Hogan sucks on the mic is like saying Cena sucks on the mic. Both are idiotic statements that too many fans make.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Saying Hogan sucks on the mic is like saying Cena sucks on the mic. Both are idiotic statements that too many fans make.

Hogan and Cena both have charasma, but Hogan used it to greater effect, just can't take Cena's childish promos serous.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Hogan here.

I can't take this matchup seriously, one guy who jumpstarted two wrestling booms against a guy who has had like five promos on WWE TV isn't a contest. It's a massacre.