• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 7 Matchup 3

Better Signature Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

3. Randy Orton- RKO
[video=youtube;4reoQCtL2Rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4reoQCtL2Rg&list=UUCCtvN5wChXN19EjTFsgbnA&index=4[/video]

14. Louie Spicolli- Spicolli Driver
[video=youtube;l2kl7YDAc2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kl7YDAc2I[/video]

Dale

Super Moderator
RKO, I just love way he can hit it from various situations. Really adds to the move itself.

Gimmick

Spicolli Driver for me. I don't even like the move that much, just dislike the RKO more and more as the years go on.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Spicoli did a decent driver, but there have been some many varitions of that move over the years, but Randy really brought the RKO back into fashion.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
RKO for me. Gonna' be hard to get me to vote against any type of Cutter in this tournament.

Troy

RKO for me as well, can hit it at anytime and makes it look good when he does so he gets my vote.

zigglerHEEL

I prefer the diamond cutter to the RKO and Spicolli was the first I know of to pull his move........ and I'm a huge mark for anything ECW, as most of you already know

Tapout

Didn't even know the other move, and didn't have to look at it. It's against the mother fucking RKO. No way in hell I'm voting against the RKO. Probably the best Cutter in the business.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Didn't even know the other move, and didn't have to look at it. It's against the mother fucking RKO. No way in hell I'm voting against the RKO. Probably the best Cutter in the business.

Louie Spicolli wants an apology. This is a first warning, next time he'll probably haunt you. The RKO may be better but you don't treat the dead like this.