• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 5 Matchup 2

Greatest Promo Man/Woman

• Ultimate Warrior

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jay Lethal

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

8. Ultimate Warrior
[video=youtube;pb9aAXo-u78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9aAXo-u78[/video]

9. Jay Lethal
[video=youtube;MihZVLjnkJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MihZVLjnkJQ[/video]

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Seriously considered not voting for this one, but ultimately went with Warrior. Not a fan of either of these guys on the mic though.

zigglerHEEL

I'm so glad you put up the Flair promo, Exactly what i thought of when I saw Lethal's name, it's him for me

Dale

Super Moderator
In my eyes Lethal isn't cutting a great promo because it's not his promo, he's just imitating it all be it very well.

Chriss

Neither one of these two is good but I went with Lethal as there's not a single Warrior promo I ever liked.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Jay Lethal winning here? an imitiation is considered good promos here? Why not nominate Jason Sensation while we're at it.

Warriors promos were awesome, not good by any standards, but noone will ever forget him. Even if he a cokehead who hates homos and minorities.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Jay Lethal winning here? an imitiation is considered good promos here? Why not nominate Jason Sensation while we're at it.

Warriors promos were awesome, not good by any standards, but noone will ever forget him. Even if he a cokehead who hates homos and minorities.

His promos were terrible, he got over because of WWF booking around his weaknesses, because of guys like Dibiase, Rude and Honkey carrying him in ring and in segments and because he did have an eye catching look. None of that has anything to do with him on the mic. The reason Lethal is kicking his arse here is more to do with how bad the Warrior was more than Lethal being a great talker.

Deezy

DZ PZ
His promos were terrible, he got over because of WWF booking around his weaknesses, because of guys like Dibiase, Rude and Honkey carrying him in ring and in segments and because he did have an eye catching look. None of that has anything to do with him on the mic. The reason Lethal is kicking his arse here is more to do with how bad the Warrior was more than Lethal being a great talker.

And yet, he will be a HOFer alongside all those guys who carried him. Talking was all he had, ironic I know.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
And yet, he will be a HOFer alongside all those guys who carried him. Talking was all he had, ironic I know.

He might not be actaully unless he can repair his relationship with the Mcmahons, which I don't see happening. His look was all he had imo.