• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 4 Matchup 6

Greatest Promo Man/Woman

• Big Show

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Big Boss Man

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

7. Big Show
[video=youtube;U17AUSDjHC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17AUSDjHC0[/video]

10. Big Boss Man
[video=youtube;5TX2D59T694]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TX2D59T694[/video]

zigglerHEEL

Show has improved so much over time and the only thing I remember Boss Man ever saying was "you'll be serving Hard Time"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I've been loving Show on the mic lately, but not so much in the past. Boss Man was always great, whether he was playing a face or a heel, so I voted for him.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I think Bossman has a better track record with promos than Big Show and he buried him in their feud with how hilarious his stunts were.

Heisenberg

Hard choice for me. But I went with Show in the end. His mic work as of late has been solid as a heel and can really play the heel role well when he has something good going for him.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Tough one as you don't think about either on the mic, Show is actually quite underated in that department, but Bossman more as a heel was very effective on the mic.

Troy

Big Boss Man for me, I think that he is actually quite under-rated. Big Show has his moments, and has been better lately, but most of his stuff was just average.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Bossman was the shit. He should've gotten more time at mainevent because he was vastly underrated.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Looks like my post shifted this towards Bossman. I'm glad I at least voted in this quadrant.