Round 1: Quadrant 3 Matchup 6

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Signature Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Come ooon. This again? Do we really have to be that offensive? Is here anybody except Troy that can have be a part of an argument without being offensive?

please tell me why WWE's Top 50 Greatest Finishers DVD is largely made up of derpy-derp moves?

I can't believe you even brought this up. In WWE quality of finishers is completely irrelevant. It's all about how much people like those finishers, how much they cheer when a superstar hits his finisher. You can have a good finisher in the WWE but if the crowd doesn't pop when you do it means absolutely nothing. It's all about the fans and this tournament is here for us to objectively pick the greatest signature move that truly is the greatest based on it's over-all quality, not to pick the greatest signature move based on how much people pop and how popular the superstar that does it is.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm goin' with the Texas Cloverleaf.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'm for one am glad the Texas Cloverleaf won.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
The Cloverleaf pulls the upset but I have to address this.

Come ooon. This again? Do we really have to be that offensive? Is here anybody except Troy that can have be a part of an argument without being offensive?

I can't believe you even brought this up. In WWE quality of finishers is completely irrelevant. It's all about how much people like those finishers, how much they cheer when a superstar hits his finisher. You can have a good finisher in the WWE but if the crowd doesn't pop when you do it means absolutely nothing. It's all about the fans and this tournament is here for us to objectively pick the greatest signature move that truly is the greatest based on it's over-all quality, not to pick the greatest signature move based on how much people pop and how popular the superstar that does it is.

The point of a finisher it not only it's impact but also things such as crowd pop for a face or the "oh shit it's over" look in the crowd faces for a heel. I find the argument against this a bit ridiculous but to each their own. I'm entitled to an opinion just like you are. But for some reason with no objectivity "her-derp" or whatever you said in a supposed fact proving point proves this, you are trying to turn your opinion into a fact. Just because others here don't agree with you does not mean only Troy is "not being offensive."