• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 3 Matchup 4

Better Heel?

• Batista

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • DDP

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Batista
batista-heel.jpg

DDP
ddp4_display_image.jpg

Slim

Batista had one good heel run. DDP has had multiple good heel runs. DDP should win this one.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
tbf i don't really remember anything about DDP's heel runs. But i was a big MARK for Dave's last heel run.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
DDP even before his mid to late 90s run in WCW he was a great manager as much as I enjoyed Batista's title reign it just doesn't compare to the resume of another wrestler who started too late.

PHX

Legacy Member
His WWE heel run was a failure as was the one he did near the end of WCW. So went with Dave on this one. His last heel run he had was him at his best.

Slim

Thats the thing... he only had ONE successful heel run. Other than that Batista has been a flop. DDP has had more than ONE successful heel run. We need more WCW watchers. Back when it was watchable.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
well not really cause even though he was not in the sopt light of Evolution he still played the big monster heel role very well.