• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 1 Matchup 7

Better Heel?

• Bret Hart

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Terry Gordy

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Bret Hart
images

Terry Gordy
terry_gordy2_display_image.jpg

Slim

His heel run was real good though. Brought some real good promos out of him. And he was able to get so much heat... it was awesome.

You talking about the run where on one RAW he went off on everything on under the sun in a SHOOT rant, went over the time limit and they had to end the show mid sentence? Seems more like a pathetic cheap shot and breaking kayfabe to me.

The New F'n Show

Actually Bret as leader of Team Canada ran for months and he was fantastic. Gordy is one of the all time great badass heels though and he gets my vote.

Lewb

I've read about how good a heel Gordy was before, so as much as Hart worked somewhat as a heel, I'm going with Gordy.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Have to be honest I have not seen a lot of Gordy during his glory heel years, which I am assuming was a Freebird. Loved the team of him and Dr Death, but I too think Bret's heel run episcally in WWF was very good, just like when Hogan went Hollywood it proved a nice change of pace, and had a very logically storyline to it. I voted Hitman.

Deuce

Terry Gordy was a great Heel, hell, half the WWE fans don't even remember that Hart was a Heel.

Vita

Bret Hart got death threats. Brett Hart and the Hart Foundation wore leather jackets to protect themselves from debris hurled at them wherever they went. This should be a clean sweep and he's losing?

DEATH THREATS PEOPLE! He's up there in terms of danger he was in with Sgt Slaughter when he turned anti-american!

Chris Dresdon

Bret Hart got death threats. Brett Hart and the Hart Foundation wore leather jackets to protect themselves from debris hurled at them wherever they went. This should be a clean sweep and he's losing?

DEATH THREATS PEOPLE! He's up there in terms of danger he was in with Sgt Slaughter when he turned anti-american!

^ This