• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 1 Matchup 5

Better Heel?

• Alberto Del Rio

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Big Show/ Giant

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Alberto Del Rio
alberto%20del%20rio%20-%20towel_126814.jpg

Big Show/Giant
big-show.png

Voted for Big Show. He's had some memorable runs, throughout the years. Del Rio isn't that good, I never liked him as a worker. He's got the same material, over and over again. He hasn't even been around that long either. Show had a bunch of title runs as a heel, he's been the focal point of Wrestlemania a bunch of times as a heel.

The New F'n Show

Dug The Giant when he first debuted and Show had some solid moments. Del Rio is too repetitive I agree. Show for me, but not by that much.

Lewb

I've never enjoyed Big Show as a heel. Del Rio came about at the right time I believe so I'm giving Del Rio the nod.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
This is a tough one. Never been a big Show fan, but like Scott did enjoy his early WCW run and just because of how new Del Rio still is, and his mixed results so far, I think Show edges this one.

Andrew

Voted Big Show here, I felt Big Show plays a heel better then Del Rio.

Del Rio doesn't get as much reaction compared to Big Show.

#HEEL

Whos making theses matchups? It HAS to be Show between the two, Del Rio hasnt been around long enough to even be in the conversation, and even if he had been the guy gets no reaction.

PHX

Legacy Member
Del Rio has no business being in this. Can't pick a heel who can't even get heat. Big Show.

Big Show for me, if just deciding it on his run as The Giant in WCW. Nothing against Alberto Del Rio, but I feel he needs more time to make his persona more well rounded.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Big Show's 03 smackdown heel work shits on everything ADR has done to this point, and I don't even have to bring up the ECW 06 stuff show did.

Vita

The one and only time Big Show was a credible heel was when he was represented by Paul Heyman and facing Brock Lesnar, the biggest star in the world at the time. Big Show is an AWFUL heel, Del Rio should win by default.