Rosie Lottalove not popular in the TNA locker room.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

A number of people within TNA are negative on the company's decision to sign independent women's wrestler Betsy Ruth (Mary-Kate Duignan), whose Rosie Lottalove persona is reportedly based on Rosie O'Donnell and mid-90s WWE character Bertha Faye.

Some within the organization see her as a potential replacement for Awesome Kong. However, she's considered very green and many feel there are several other talented females available who could make an immediate impact in the company.

Many assume management leans on talent from Team 3D's wrestling academy because they work cheap and reside within driving distance of the Impact! Zone in Orlando. One wrestler believes management is paying Duignan $250 per appearance, and noted that TNA would have likely retained Kong had they bumped her salary up $250.

Doomsday

Reaction score
She definetely is a Kong replacement.
I figured that out, days and days before reading this.
dreams-and-goals.jpg

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she the one who nearly injured Daffney during her tryout match. Then if so, TNA are seriously Blue.

Reaction score
Wait a minute. Didn't I read not too long ago that Madison Rayne was getting paid $200 per appearance? So they're paying more for a very green worker who damn near ended Daffney's career than their TNA Knockouts champion? Excuse me one second...

*dials phone*

Phone: TNA Wrestling.

HELLOOOO!

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Nearly injured? She SERIOUSLY injured Daffney and took her out of action for months!

Granted, the gimmick is semi entertaining, it won't last long and I'm sure the crowd will turn on it eventually. I lol'd at them thinking Rosie was a replacement for Kong, just the thought of that is idiodic

Doomsday

Reaction score
Daffney is the best female wrestler in any company.

daffney.jpg

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I turn on TNA and see this 600 lb. Vegas showgirl and think to myself, TNA has done it again.

nation

Reaction score
That fag ugly bitch needs to fuck off.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Actually, according to reports, Daffney sold a move wrong and messed herself up. Rosie did what she was suppose to do, Daffney messed up. It's a news report so take the credibility as that.

Didn't she just sign? Funny how she has heat already. I call bs on the report though. They hired her as a replacement for Kong and are paying her $250 per appearance. Yet Kong wanted $250 and they got rid of her? Makes perfect since.

...god...

Reaction score
Actually, according to reports, Daffney sold a move wrong and messed herself up. Rosie did what she was suppose to do, Daffney messed up. It's a news report so take the credibility as that.
Yeah, was gonna say this.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Kong >>>>>>>> This bitch by far.

They should have never pissed Kong off and let her go over a fat fuck who got the boot, anyways. What a waste.

Kizza

Reaction score
I still can't believe one of the best female talents around was getting paid less than some rookie.