• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paulie G

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mlsisland.com
Ronda vs Charlotte might be the apex of female wrestling after all Ronda is the X-Strikeforce champion and UFC champion with a reign of 1074 days. Charlotte Flair is a 6 time WWE champion including a 1 time NXT, 4 time RAW, the first Women's champion and a Smackdown champ.

Who would win between Ronda Rousey & Charlotte Flair?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well...if its a one off...I'd have to say Ronda...mainly because
Charlotte would not loose anything by dropping a match to
Ronda.

I'm kind of hoping they do 3 matches...Wrestlemania 35,
Backlash & Money in the Bank...or maybe Wrestlemania,
Money in the Bank & Extreme Rules next year...but no
matter what happens...I think it will be an awesome moment
for women's wrestling & both of their careers.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they begin building to
it as soon as SummerSlam with Ronda defeating Alexa &
Becky winning the SDL Championship.

Leave Charlotte without a belt for a few months while Ronda
takes down most of the RAW roster...then have Charlotte win
the women's rumble & openly challenge Ronda as Asuka did
to her.

But who knows at this point.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well...if its a one off...I'd have to say Ronda...mainly because
Charlotte would not loose anything by dropping a match to
Ronda.

I'm kind of hoping they do 3 matches...Wrestlemania 35,
Backlash & Money in the Bank...or maybe Wrestlemania,
Money in the Bank & Extreme Rules next year...but no
matter what happens...I think it will be an awesome moment
for women's wrestling & both of their careers.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they begin building to
it as soon as SummerSlam with Ronda defeating Alexa &
Becky winning the SDL Championship.

Leave Charlotte without a belt for a few months while Ronda
takes down most of the RAW roster...then have Charlotte win
the women's rumble & openly challenge Ronda as Asuka did
to her.

But who knows at this point.

Knowing how WWE usually treats people with talent, I wager that Charlotte will win the first bout to aggravate the fans and make them want Charlotte to be bested in a rematch. They did that to Lex Luger at Summerslam 1993 and hadn't he revealed that he was going to be made the next champion, he'd have won the world title, but because people found out beforehand, they had to change the finish and let him put Yoko over so Bret Hart could win the belt instead.

Of course, in today's age, people aren't nearly as reckless as the likes of Luger, so, if all goes smoothly, Ronda Rousey should be triumphant in the second fight with Charlotte, having lost to her by pin fall or winning her first match with Charlotte via DQ. Such is the way of the WWE. Never put someone over the first time because a second chapter in the battle will draw better ratings. That company has an annoying gift for shortchanging people, either in the short term, or the long term, depending.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Charlotte will go over... She might be the only person that would beat Ronda... besides the Goddess Alexa Bliss.

• Haha

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah...as much as I wish you were joking...
I wouldn't be surprised.

I kinda was joking. Seeing how Bliss has been booked over 2 years, it wouldn't be surprising to me either, but they gotta put the title on Ronda and have her go in Evolution as champion.. while Alexa faces Trish Stratus

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Charlotte will go over... She might be the only person that would beat Ronda... besides the Goddess Alexa Bliss.

The Mcmahon family always chops down trees that aren't mature enough. The question is which one will fall tonight? Ronda is less experienced than Charlotte, so I get the feeling she will be the next to fall. Also, I imagine there will be a wish to avoid Tough Enough all over again. Those rookies got so much heat for not paying their dues for the normal three year training cycle.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I kinda was joking. Seeing how Bliss has been booked over 2 years, it wouldn't be surprising to me either, but they gotta put the title on Ronda and have her go in Evolution as champion.. while Alexa faces Trish Stratus
That is actually exactly what I would do...

Ronda can defend the title against...I don't know...Bayley or Sasha...or even Ruby...
while Trish comes back to kick Alexa in the face at Evolution.

Good thinking Brother Sheik.

Bliss has been completely overbooked for her size & ring talent...and it really needs
to stop...especially considering she's starting to make Roman's push look subtle.

Reactions: The Sheik

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
That is actually exactly what I would do...

Ronda can defend the title against...I don't know...Bayley or Sasha...or even Ruby...
while Trish comes back to kick Alexa in the face at Evolution.

Good thinking Brother Sheik.

Bliss has been completely overbooked for her size & ring talent...and it really needs
to stop...especially considering she's starting to make Roman's push look subtle.

Alexa's ring talent is fine.. Women like Lana and Carmella are bad in the ring. Alexa rarely puts on bad matches and she always tells a great story in the ring... There's no defending her push though, I agree there.

Ronda's first opponent at Evolution might be Natalya, Ruby is a decent option but creative has some work to do with her to make her a credible opponent for Ronda.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Alexa's ring talent is fine..
Alexa rarely puts on bad matches and she always tells a great story in the ring...
Stop being a fanboy & admit the truth...she's only slightly above
Carmella & Lana...& what matches have you been watching?

Alexa tells one story in the ring & its called:

"I'm Awkward but I win LOL"

There's no defending her push though, I agree there.
I'm glad...

Ronda's first opponent at Evolution might be Natalya
That would work...& I want to see that match...
mainly because Natalya can actually wrestle...
unlike Ronda's first 3 opponents...Stephanie,
Nia & Alexa...

Ugh!

Ruby is a decent option but creative has some work to do with her to make her a credible opponent for Ronda.
They could just play the "Riott Squad numbers game" before
letting Ronda rip them all to pieces at the Australian pay per view
or Evolution?

Just imagine how far Ronda could throw Liv Morgan...

Michael Cole: "Oh My God! Liv Morgan was just thrown into the third row!"

Corey Graves: "Thankfully the crowd caught her!"

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ronda's on top. How long they'll let her stay there remains to be seen, though given the fact that she didn't go through NXT or take a long time to win the title is still something that the vets are going to resent. A quickie champion isn't the same as one who's been molded by time.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
everyone who thinks Ronda would beat Charlotte, are like me before Mania 34, thinking they'd have Asuka go over Charlotte. I think the company's way too set on Charlotte being the face of the division to have anyone beat her clean right now tbh.
I also read something about Ronda trying to have a kid next year so I'm pretty sure they're gonna cap her run off with an L to Charlotte at Mania. At least Rousey wouldn't be left in the dark like Asuka was.. yikes

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I also read something about Ronda trying to have a kid next year so I'm pretty sure they're gonna cap her run off with an L to Charlotte at Mania. At least Rousey wouldn't be left in the dark like Asuka was.. yikes
Poor Asuka. They screwed her over. But yeah, this seems to be what I am getting. I think the longest Ronda will be around is till maybe Wrestlemania 2020... Whatever number that is. After that, she is going to close shop and focus on her family. Can't hate on her for that.