• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ron The Crusher

You must have 1 rep power before requesting and you didn't use the template if Markz were here I would ask him to close this thread but scince he isn't I am going to ask that no one does this request or posts on this thread

No More Sorrow

[size=+1]
Gimmick Name:Ron The Crusher
Nickname: The Prodigy
Billed From:Nashville, Tennessee
Height: 6'0
Weight:230
Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): Heel

Appearence (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
138362577890bb86f03fffa498f731c09246425c.jpg

Entrance Theme: T.I.-That's All She Wrote
Entrance Description: Almost Goldberg like with the pyro just spraying all over him, a lot of smoke and a dark lighting in the arena

Chracteristics of the Gimmick: Cocky, Arrogant, best in the world kind of attitude

15 Regular Moves: Punches to the face, elbow drop, running knee,belly to belly suplex, big boot, running neck breaker,suplex, sidewalk slam, back breaker, sharpshooter, arm bar, leg lock, clothesline, reverse ddt, jump up enziguri.

3 Signature Moves: Superkick, running ddt, spinebuster.

2 Finisher Moves: Destroyer(canadian destroyer or flipping piledriver), Shooting Star Press[/size]

Sample RP​
The scence is in the locker room before a match.

Reporter: RTC, can i have a few words with you before your match?

RTC: My match? you wanna know my thoughts on my upcoming match?

Reporter:Yes, if you had a few minutes?

RTC:Look, i don't know why the hell you even think you can enter into this locker room you shouldn't be allowed in the presence of greatness and try and get an interview from me when im pre-paring for another win. The fact of the matter is i'm the greatest wrestler in this company nobody else matters but me i'm going to go out there and i'm gonna come back here a winner, that simple.

Reporter:Do you understand who your oppnent is?

RTC:Does it look like i care? whoever it is they could never match up against me, now if you would excuse me i've gotta go pick up a win and remind this company just who their number one talent is.