Ron the Crusher vs. Dustin Black

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jeff Hardy has the best hair , of course it even more brilliant when he mixes colours into it.
Best attire goes to Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
All roleplays for this match are due Thursday, August 18, at 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. If you don't know what time that is, please contact myself or another creative member in WKF.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The Scene is outside of a local gym in Nashville

Reporter:I'm here to bring you a live interview with WKF's newest superstar, Ron The Crusher as soon as he comes out we're going to try and get a few words from him. Here he comes, RON! over here.

Ron The Crusher:Can i help you with something?

Reporter: Just wanted a few words with you about your signing with WKF

Ron The Crusher:Well, they made me a deal i couldn't refuse they know how to handle business over there, they're giving me everything i want, WKF know's who the greatest in the world is.

Reporter:What are your intentions in WKF?

Ron The Crusher:I'm going in there to prove i'm the greatest wrestler to step in that ring the name of the game is wrestling, and that's what i do better than anybody else in the world. I've wrestled all over the world and proved it and nothings going to change when i debut in the WKF. There's nobody on that roster that can compete with me.

Reporter:What are your thought's on your oppnent next week?

Ron The Crusher:I'm gonna level with you, i have no idea who my oppnent is i just didn't care enough to listen to what they told me, do u happen to know who it is?

Reporter:Yes, you're facing Dustin Black

Ron The Crusher:Oh yeah yeah yeah, now i remember them telling me who that is, i couldn't stop laughing when they first said told me who i'd be making my debut match against

Reporter:Why's that so funny?

Ron The Crusher:Because Dustin Black is a total joke, he doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as me.

Reporter:Well, how do you plan on preparing for your match?

Ron The Crusher:Well i'm not gonna do anything really maybe throw down a few beers and hit up a horse track. Maybe while i'm at the bar i can find some actual competition.This guy Dustin Black he's a goof, he doesn't respect me and that's the biggest mistake you can make with me and when i wrestle Dustin, i'm going to make him respect me.

1404138538af4d388d628e4aa52fab85886d1cd7.jpg

Reporter:Aren't you at all concerned about the way you're approaching this match?

Ron The Crusher:Why should i be concerned? you don't become the greatest wrestler in the world if you're "Scared" or if you doubt yourself, listen to me i wake every morning and piss excellence i'm going to the WKF and it might not happen after one week, one month or one year but i will become champion and i will prove to everybody in that company that i am the best wrestler on that roster, i guarantee it. Now get the hell outta my way this interview is over.

The Scene ends with Ron The Crusher driving off in his truck

Reaction score
Scene 1:park/Playground

Dustin is walking to the playground with his son because he doesn't see him as often. As Dustin is just about to say something his son cuts him off.

Dad, why do you wrestle?Wont you get hurt? I don't what you to get hurt.

dustin pauses and thinks for a second.

See Jacob, I do this because i want you and mom to have a good life. So you guys can eat and play and put a roof over you're head. Don't worry i'm not going to be gone forever sometimes i might come here in Boston how about instead of the park we go to the Bunker Hill Monument.

dustins son looks confused about something.

Okay Dad, thanks. Well there is one thing that i want to say but i wont bring it up until later.Lets just have fun!

Lets go get you some ice cream first!

Scene 2: Dustins house.

Jacob, earlier you said you wanted to tell me something what was it?

Jake stutters

Oh yhea why did Chaos not shake you're hand last week?

Dustin looks up at the ceiling and says...

Well because he doesn't trust me and I think that taught me a lesson. Not to trust anyone. Only to trust myself and that's something you need to know while you're older son. Anyway i just cant trust anyone backstage that's it. Just remember i love you bud.

I love you too dad.

Scene 3: Dustins gym

dustin is making grunting sounds and listening to loud music.

HEY,HEY Dustin why are you here this late you were supposed to be here an hour ago. DUDE! whatever i'm leaving

Dustin sees a shadow cast over him while his friend is about to leaves he looks over and says...

Hey why are you here right now?

I was trying to find you i was here an hour ago. I'm just about to leave. Why are you here so late?

Well I heard i was having a match with Ron the crusher. Hes no good anyway. I'm Just doing this to get stronger. Once Friday comes he's no longer going to be Ron The Crusher hes "gonna" be Ron The Crushed!Now I'm sorry to kick you out but i need my alone time.

Ya i get it ill see you Friday! Peace!

See ya.

The scene fades out while Dustin is lifting weights while grunting.

Scene 4:Backstage

Please welcome my guest at this moment Dustin Blllllllllaaaaaaaaccck!

Its a pleasure to see you again rick now what are you going to ask me? Because i need to go soon.

Actually i only have one question. since you're terrible loss last week how are you planing to win this weeks match?

Dustin get more and more angry during Ricks question

Ugggggh YOU KNOW HOW I WILL WIN THIS WEEK! I WILL HIT RON WITH A BLACK HOLE AND THEN GET HIM IN A COMMA. THEN THE STORY IS THE END. THANKYOU RICK

No, thankyou Dustin?

The scene fades out after Dustin leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.