Roman Reigns tidbit, Batista News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Question: Glad to see Batista coming back, my question is how do you see them using him? He's made no secret of his disdain for the PG product.... so if they book him as a no nonsense wrecking machine mowing down some of the comedy acts to establish that anti PG sentiment that's great. I just fear they're going to build him into a Mania match with Lesnar with some quasi MMA-esque overtones or stipulations that in my opinion would be even hokier than the PG stuff he despises.

Answer: I expect he will be used well. He didn't need to come back. He bargained from a position of strength so my hunch is he wouldn't come back unless he was happy with how he was going to be used.

Question: With Roman Reigns solo push in the near future where do you think leaves Ambrose and Rollins?

Answer: That is a good question and I honestly couldn't tell you the answer. I hope it doesn't leave them on the outside looking in because both have a lot to offer. What is clear is that Reigns will be getting a solo push. He has all the tools to warrant one.

PWInsider

Good questions in my opinion. Also great news about Batista. I kinda figured Batista would make sure if he came back, he would get it his way.

John

Reaction score
Something rocking is gonna happen I think...