Roman Reigns: The Battle No One Talked About

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
romanreigns.png

I know there are plenty of people out there who can't stand him as a wrestler but holy crap, this is sad.
I had no idea he had leukemia. My mother was diagnosed with it 15 years ago. Hope he makes through.
He broke kayfabe and showed his real side for this. I hope his family stays strong for him.

"After I'm done whooping leukemia's ass once again, I'm coming back home and when I do it's not going to be just about titles and being on top, no, it's about a purpose. I'm coming back because I want to show all of you, the whole world, I want to show my family, my friends, my children and my wife that when life throws a curve ball at me, I am the type of man that will stand in that batter's box, I will crowd the plate I will choke up and I will swing for the fences every single time because I will beat this and I will be back so you will see me very, very soon."

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah I had no idea he had leukemia in the past. I guess that is something personal that you don't want the world to know. Being the Universal Champion and having it come back means the world has to know now. This is sad, it shouldn't be how his title reign ended. Hope he can beat it

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just saw this on Twitter. So horrible. Hopefully he pulls through this and can return one day.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's truly a tragic tale. Whoop Cancer's ass, Roman.

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score
The whole segment had me tearing up but when Seth and Dean came out, that's when I started crying. Seeing the look on Seth's face killed me and when he started crying that was hard to watch. Hopefully Joe will come back better than ever and knock this curveball out of the park.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't planning on ever crying at work...

Sucks his reign has to end like this and he must be going through a lot. I hope to see him return soon, after the Big Dog gets done reminding leukemia who's yard this is.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
fuck man, when I read that has some type of injury, this was the very last thing I was expecting. I'm just as confident in him beating it as he is himself, but being diagnosed with it at 22 and still having to deal with it now is just horrible. Obviously, as someone who's in the minority here and never had a real problem with him (even as a character), all I can do is the same everyone else is doing right now and wish him the best with his battle.

If there are still people out there who wanna put their personal vendetta over this, I don't wanna have anything to do with them. And I'm talking about the guy who screamed "you still suck" right after he announced that he has Leukemia. Disgusting.

I also just watched the backstage video where he came back through the curtain, where everybody hugged him and now I'm legit tearing up

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You know...

This is the one time I want Roman to look as strong as possible...
and go over with every fan (including me) cheering him on.

I have said my piece in the latest RAW rate thread...so I won't repeat
myself here. I will only say that no human being deserves this...and I
wish Roman a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Godspeed Roman. The hardest working and most talented superstar in the world.

Once you return, you will relish in the babyface cheers they will finally give you.
[doublepost=1540280939][/doublepost]:emoji_cry::emoji_sob:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You can hate the character. You can hate how he was booked for the past four and a half years, but you can't help but root for the person behind the character in this battle. Nobody deserves it, period. I hope he gives cancer a few good Superman Punches and spears it in half.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Man I hope Roman can defeat this.

Love him or Hate him, he is still a warrior. Only thing this time the war isn't in the ring

Thanks for all you gave us Roman.

[HASHTAG]#ReturnsoonBigDog[/HASHTAG]

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's been 12 hours and I still can't put to words or at least process what to say about this. (Aside from fuck cancer)
I'm like one of the only few Roman fans on this forum too.

I don't know if I should write it as I'm writing it to him, cause realistically speaking, he ain't gonna read it. lol

But uhh, I'll still write it...

You've already beat this once.
And that was when you had nothing like you said. That was the darkest period of your life, no job, no home, no nothing.
And you beat it when you had not much to lose.

And here you stand before it once again, but this time you've got more reasons to win this fight.

You've got millions of fans across the globe supporting you, you've got a family in which you've built within WWE whether it's the two brothers you've made or any other superstars. And you have a family at home with your wife and daughter.

There is so much more reason to win this battle than any other battle you'll ever face and I have no doubt in my mind you'll win this fight.