Roman Reigns Suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE has suspended Joe Anoa`i (Roman Reigns) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy
/WWE.com

Welp....

Reactions: edge4ever

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why is everyone already saying he got booked for steroids? There's literally zero information on what he got suspended for.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why is everyone already saying he got booked for steroids? There's literally zero information on what he got suspended for.
Because Roman being on roids is old hat online and something that has been on "the wall" for years. Stemming from him making a pretty fast body transformation back in FCW, going from "Samoan" (big but not defined) to cut in very short time. Which is hard being Samoan (The Rock only got legit cut once he got out of wrestling). The rumors about him juicing started way back down in Florida.

Reactions: britishheel

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well. Looks like Vince's "golden boy" isn't as golden as you'd think...

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Big deal.. WWE's roster is filled with a bunch of morons.. They get suspended all the time for shit they know can get them suspended.

It's amazing to hear about so many suspensions when their wellness policy is so public.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Speaking of Orton, looks like Romey has more in common with him than Cena.:henry2:

At least he didn't have the title, would've been horrible.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well the buildup to Battleground will certainly be interesting now that it's only Rollins and Ambrose to carry the program. I wonder what the kayfabe excuse would be for Reigns to just disappear, family problems?

CycLoNe_

Jobber
Reaction score
Disappointing. Hope he uses this time off for some serious introspection. Waiting for more concrete information to come in but if this is stress related and If he thinks he isn't able to handle the onslaught of criticism, it'd be wise of him to even ask for a lengthier absence post Battleground after which he can come back and work his way up again. Very disappointing, regardless of anything.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
lol that sucks. If I was WWE I wouldn't even suspend him for roids, but I guess they have an image to keep.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Haha. Definitely didn't see this coming. Roman is such a heel.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, that sucks.

I'm wondering if it'll affect the ME at Battleground, though. So, instead of having The Shield triple-threat there, perhaps it'll be saved for SummerSlam, which is fine by me.

Reactions: CBr3w