Roman Reigns RESPONDS To Jon Bravo / Richard Rodriguez Allegations (Audio)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol there's exactly 0 evidence of Reigns ordering anything and people still wanna tear this man down. Reigns is usually not an angel when it comes to media days, so occasionally he'll be a bit of a dick but I think he handled himself quite well here. If this was an allegation thrown towards my way, I know I'd be furious

Reactions: CM Punk

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WOW, REIGNS IS DOING STEROIDS.
DE-PUSH HIM WWE AND PUT SETH ROLLINS OR BRAUN STROWNMAN IN MAIN EVENT. - some smark who doesn't realize almost everyone in the E is on roids, probably.

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WOW, REIGNS IS DOING STEROIDS.
DE-PUSH HIM WWE AND PUT SETH ROLLINS OR BRAUN STROWNMAN IN MAIN EVENT. - some smark who doesn't realize almost everyone in the E is on roids, probably.
vince-mcmahon-wwe-family-triple-h-stephanie.jpg

"fitness"

• Haha

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah gotta love the "smarks" that are eager to jump at any chance they can get to bash Roman about something.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah gotta love the "smarks" that are eager to jump at any chance they can get to bash Roman about something.
They're grasping at straws to get Reigns off WrestleMania and to give that spot to literally anyone else.

• Haha