• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roman Reigns...calls out Undertaker?

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Despite the very symbolic ending of Wrestlemania 33, the conversation regarding the status of the Undertaker has been ongoing to this day. For one, there hasn't been a definitive statement about him actually retiring and then there are examples of the commentary team pretty much leaving the window open, as was the case in a recent comment Cole made using the word "possibly" when referring to this matter.

Well, here's what I stumbled upon a little while ago and figured was worthy of posting here:

WWE News: Roman Reigns calls out Undertaker for a rematch at a live event

Chances are, this means absolutely nothing and Roman said what he said...just to say it. Don't get me wrong, Taker is one of my top 3 all time favorites and I would love to see him again but realistically speaking, he ain't getting any younger and the surgery he had to undergo wasn't exactly a walk in the park. Furthermore, the ending of Wrestlemania and the way he went out, leaving his gear in the ring and basically disappearing in the smoke was almost perfect so don't know if I would want to change that....

Reactions: Solidus1

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah, at this point, I'd rather let Undertaker be retired, especially if he would come out of retirement to face against... THE BIG DAWG! :reigns2:

Besides, Undertaker is in no shape to wrestle anymore. He'd done almost everything imaginable, let him enjoy a retirement.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think it was just a live show spur of the moment thing because some fan said something. Nothing more, nothing less