Roman Reigns (c) v. Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm 99% certain this will be a total doofus fire. I doubt the match has a conclusive ending, or even one that is remotely close to one. I think they're building this feud up for Survivor Series or another more logical PPV. I would build it towards Survivor Series. Have Lesnar face The Usos in a 2-on-1 handicap match at Hell in a Cell as Reigns' way of giving him a chance again after refusing a rematch upon winning via a Heyman screwjob. Gives you time to build towards a bigger PPV with a proper blow-off, but WWE has the patience and memory capacity of a goldfish so it will be squandered in a meaningless Hell in a Cell after a nonsense match at this PPV.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
A report has said that WWE is aware that the Saudi shows are perceived as big house shows so they are trying to change it by making it more meaningful.

So I think your wrong.

Also explain to me how it is a nonsense match?

Is it just because it is in Saudi?

Because other then that it's a singles matcg

Crash

Reaction score
My take is anything can happen in Saudi Arabia, we've seen WWE pull out all sorts of things over there. And now that they are returning for the first time since the pandemic, I feel like anything can happen.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
A report has said that WWE is aware that the Saudi shows are perceived as big house shows so they are trying to change it by making it more meaningful.

So I think your wrong.

Also explain to me how it is a nonsense match?

Is it just because it is in Saudi?

Because other then that it's a singles matcg
Nonsense = won't have a definitive ending, has nothing to do with being Saudi.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
My take is anything can happen in Saudi Arabia, we've seen WWE pull out all sorts of things over there. And now that they are returning for the first time since the pandemic, I feel like anything can happen.
Wouldn't be surprised if Brock wins

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Saudi is the show that makes WWE the most money. It is the biggest show of the year.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It was really good match tbf. Can't complain about the screwy finish. It's the first match of presumably a trilogy. Extremely harsh to criticise it too much.