• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Royal Rumble Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar

Crimson

Reaction score
a62c6715e9b03ab584d1c22b9e6345b5.jpg

As you already know, Triple H brought Rollins on that match and made now a Triple Threat Match for The WWE World.

Who do you think would win? What kind of scenario? I see Cena winning the Triple Threat and then Rollins cashing in on Cena.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This is how it's going to pan out.

We'll have the match in which Cena will pin Rollins for the win. Lesnar will attack Cena and Rollins will cash in. Cena will double attitude adjustment them making Rollins have a fail cash in. At Fast Lane Cena will be victorious against Lesnar. Also, did I forget to mention the Royal Rumble winner will be Randy Orton?

cc6b627822cd5574d7bae4791a4a897d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rollins vs Lesnar vs Cena sounds interesting.

I've already posted this in the 'Rate RAW' thread, but I guess it wouldn't hurt posting it here, as well...

It may indicate Seth's there only to make sure Cena doesn't win. Or, he could easily go off The Authority's 'script' and either pin/cash in on Cena/Lesnar. We'll see how that one goes, though. Still pulling for Rollins to cash in at Mania.

Not to mention that I'd absolutely hate it and would prolly stop watching if Rollins didn't have a successful cash in.

Also, with Rollins being added into the WWE-WHC match, is there any chance of him competing in the Rumble match later on? That, of course, would depend on what match would be the ME, the WWE-WHC match or the Royal Rumble match... Looking forward to seeing how that one goes.

Last edited:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm happy that they're not offending me by putting the same match on three times in a row (Yes, not like it's the first time they've done it but for such a big caliber match it was kinda). Lesnar will still win.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm happy that they're not offending me by putting the same match on three times in a row (Yes, not like it's the first time they've done it but for such a big caliber match it was kinda). Lesnar will still win.

If they're smart enough, they'll let him win. But then again, can't say I would be shocked if either CENAWINSLOL or Rollins came out on top.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker