• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rollins following Bryan's steps?

Crimson

Okay, this may not be possible but let's expect the worst... I mean, just to see the comments.

What if in the near future Rollins announces his knee injury is career threatening and he HAS to retire?Just imagine .. we're all waiting for his return and all of a sudden.. BOOM - Breaking news "Rollins will not be able to wrestle again". How would you react?

Well, it's just an imagination test, this won't be happening, so take it easy and let's all wish him the best! All I want to say is that Bryan's retirement news from last night made me scared and I was thinking how would it be if Rollins' injury would make him do the same... terrifying.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
You could potentially say that about anyone else, like Cesaro, right?

Just gotta pray to the wrestling gods that they'll come back 100% healthy, chances are they will and we'll get plenty of more badass along the lines of "Keep the throne warm." (Seriously, I didn't think a tweet could ever make me think "holy shit this guy is badass" and get me hyped for a rematch with Roman Reigns!)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Not likely. Rollins injury was simple. Bryan's was a combination of nerve damage and concussion syndromes.
Triple H is wrestling on two bumm knees and have for more than a decade for example.

If it happened there are plenty more young talents out there hungry to take his spot. Circle of life and all that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
They have a legion of vanilla midgets ready to take the spotlight if Rollins can't take the torch from DB. Styles, Aries, Generico, Balor... come on folks, the future is small and boring with or without gymnast Rollins!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Concussions and spinal/neck injuries are always the most concerning ones, so I wouldn't worry. Seth's return has already been given an estimated timetable unlike Bryan, who was told for months and months that he would never be cleared to wrestle again.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Rollins has a leg injury so its completely different. Unless he comes back and injures the same spot again, I think he'll be alright. He's still young, healthy, and in great physical shape so he's still got a lot of years to be in the ring on him. DB is different because he has had so many concussions. WWE doesn't want to risk putting him back in the ring for the chance that he takes that 1 wrong bump and gets so fucked in the head that he can't even wipe his own ass because his brain is all fucked up.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Rollins is more likely to have an HBK run than a D-Bry run if you ask me. So long as he stays healthy.