(Role Play) Yu-Gi-Oh! Evo-D (In Character)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
* Ayane, Kenji, and Rika are walking around looking for Kuris, but overhear a duel challenge.*

Rika: Hey guys look like a duel may be starting up.

Kenji: Let's get a better look.

Ayane: Sigh, alright settle down you two.

*The trio move t the front of the crowd waiting for the duel to start.*

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hideki looks at Seth, obviously having some type of friendship with him after what happened earlier.

"Good luck, buddy."

Hideki walks back and stands with the rest of the crowd in anticipation for this duel.

DylanTM

Reaction score
After finishing his duel, Seth walks away and notices what seems to be another duelist leaning up against a wall. Harraway approaches him.

"So you looking for someone to duel?"

Seth waits for an answer.

Tadhg tries to casually slide his duel disk behind his back, quickly realises that Seth wont take 'No' for an answer. He also notices a crowd forming around the two of them.

(thinking) ''I guess this is my chance to kick on and start trying to avenge my father. That Daisuke Kaiba seems to be the kind of greedy, no-good spa' that I can't stand. This guy seems popular. He has a few friends. Maybe if I beat him, I can earn some rank in this tournament and get a chance at Kaiba...''

(Aloud) I am now!

Tadhg activates his duel disk.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tadhg tries to casually slide his duel disk behind his back, quickly realises that Seth wont take 'No' for an answer. He also notices a crowd forming around the two of them.

(thinking) ''I guess this is my chance to kick on and start trying to avenge my father. That Daisuke Kaiba seems to be the kind of greedy, no-good spa' that I can't stand. This guy seems popular. He has a few friends. Maybe if I beat him, I can earn some rank in this tournament and get a chance at Kaiba...''

(Aloud) I am now!

Tadhg activates his duel disk.

"Wonderful."

Seth activates his duel disk, a smirk on his face.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Mid-Duel Kurisu vs Casually Dressed Duelist.
LP 200/200
Monsters on field
Black Rose Dragon vs Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union

Kurisu: Now, I play Ax of Despair and Synchro Boost and attach them to Black Rose Dragon.
Now, do you feel it? The thorns of the rose. Go Black Rose FINISH THIS!

*The Dragon unleashes its attack and the defeated duelist falls to his knees. Kurisu walks over and offers his hand to the fallen duelist and picks him up in a show of sportsmanship. After the duelist walks away off to the side is Karen Saitō one of the pro duelists from the World Riding Duel Circuit. She approaches Kurisu and he comically bows and almosts falls over.*

Kurisu: Saitō-san....ts....a....honor...I'm..a.a....a.a.huge fan. I’m Yamada Kurisu.

Saitō: Calm down Yamada-san, I'm barely older than you. No need for the formality call me Sai everyone does. Anyway, about your deck, you plan on doing riding duels aren't you?

*Kurisu with a nervous look on his face gives a response.*

Kurisu: Uhh yes, I already do in the VRAINS, but one day I'll be riding the in the duel lane as well and riding the wave in the VRAINS.

Saitō: That’s the spirit. Now looks like a crowd is forming you may want to take a look. Oh and take this.

*Saitō Tosses Chris an old beat up Speed World 2 card and walks away.*

Saitō: Keep that in mind we may meet again at this festival Now Kurisu, go duel til your mind races.

*Kurisu puts the card in in his card holder and is still awestruck at meeting a pro he almosts falls again. He then begins to look for the crowd and find his pals.*