(Role Play) Yu-Gi-Oh! Evo-D (In Character)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of The World

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Chapter 1: A New Generation

The scene sets in Neo Domino City with a shadowed figure walking through the streets on his way to the big welcoming of the new generation of duelists. As he continues to walk forward and out into the open, three men are running towards the street Aaron came out of and nearly hit him over.

"Hey, watch where you're going!"

He continues to watch them run off and begins to shake his head in disgust with how rude certain people can be. He then sees a crowd circling and is curious on what is going on, he walks over and spots there is a duel between two people, one of which has a Five-Headed Dragon out whilst the other opponent has one face down card.

"Wow, a Five-Headed Dragon! One of the most rarest and powerful card in the game of Duel Monsters.

Suddenly a shine of light is coming from his deck pocket in which he reaches out for to pick out the card that was shining. It was his Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon.

"Of Course I can't forget about you buddy, you see I said the words 'one of', you are for sure the greatest card"

The rainbow dragon makes a loud roar that only Aaron could hear, he then smiles back at the card.

Stranger: "Are you talking to your card, what kind of weirdo are you? *laughs*

Aaron Phoenix just stares at the stranger right in the eyes and few seconds after that walks away.

"Ignore him buddy, let's go start our adventure!"

Last edited:

DylanTM

Reaction score
While walking the streets of Neo Domino City, Tadhg feels a vibration in his pocket. He stops to take his phone out, fumbling it and nearly dropping it by accident. Tadhg looks at the screen and sees an advertisement for The World Duel Exhibition from Kaiba Corp.

''Hey, what's this?''

Tadhg scrolls and reads for a few moments.

''Huh, same place as Battle City. It's been a while since then...''

Tadhg looks up into the sky as he starts to walk again and begins to himself.

''KaibaCorp can't be up to much good. Anyways, I'd better get to the Town Square before the crowd gets too-''

Tadhg trails off as he sees the crowd that has gathered.

''Big...''

''Well, I suppose I don't have much else to do right now.''

Tadhg joins the evergrowing queue.

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hideki is walking around Neo Domino City walking past a crowd of duelists hungry for competition. He smiles at a few because of him getting to know them after his time there. He takes his deck box from out of his back pocket and looks through a few of the cards in his deck. Blue-Eyes, Alternative Dragon, Monster Reborn are just a few to name. Suddenly, three men come running past Hideki. While going past, they managed to snatch both his deck and the Millenium Puzzle from around his neck. In anger and shock, Hideki tries to run after them but is unable to keep up with them. He falls to his knees in despair.

"Hey! You okay?"

Seth Harraway runs up to Hideki, he looks down at him on his knees, noticing that the Millennium Puzzle has gone from around his neck. Harraway then looks onwards, the three men who stole Hideki's deck and puzzle still running away from the scene.

"Bastards."

He helps Hideki to his feet, and looks around Neo Domino City, the scenery still all new to him.

"That sucks man, it really does."

Both Seth and Hideki turn around and notice many people heading towards the Town Square.

"Something seems to be going on, you want to come with me to check it out?"

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

DylanTM

Reaction score
Tadhg looks to his left, noticing two men: one looking quite distressed while the other tries to help him to his feet. He ponders aloud.

''Huh, I wonder what that's all about...''

He surveys the area before turning away.

''Not my problem. Besides, this queue needs to hurry up before we all die of the bloody blight!''

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
"Hey! You okay?"

Seth Harraway runs up to Hideki, he looks down at him on his knees, noticing that the Millennium Puzzle has gone from around his neck. Harraway then looks onwards, the three men who stole Hideki's deck and puzzle still running away from the scene.

"Bastards."

He helps Hideki to his feet, and looks around Neo Domino City, the scenery still all new to him.

"That sucks man, it really does."

Both Seth and Hideki turn around and notice many people heading towards the Town Square.

"Something seems to be going on, you want to come with me to check it out?"
Hideki looks up at Seth still on one knee. His facial expression is one of despair as he tries not to think about the fact that he has not just lost the Puzzle, but also his deck too. He sighs and stands up. He responds to Seth's question by nodding and stands behind him as they head towards the Town Square.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Finally, in the center of Town Square, both Hideki and Seth having befriended each other earlier, discuss some of their favorite cards. Although he is without a deck and his Puzzle, he still manages to find tranquility being able to talk about his favorite monsters even without having them. Hideki looks around them spotting a slight shortage of duelists.

"Man, I wonder where everyone else is?"

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Finally, in the center of Town Square, both Hideki and Seth having befriended each other earlier, discuss some of their favorite cards. Although he is without a deck and his Puzzle, he still manages to find tranquility being able to talk about his favorite monsters even without having them. Hideki looks around them spotting a slight shortage of duelists.

"Man, I wonder where everyone else is?"

"No clue."

Seth looks around at the duellists, then up at the sky, but for a second, time seemed to stand still, Harraway blinked multiple times and shook his head.

"What was that...?"

He looks down at his feet.

"A card?"

A lone Duel Monsters card lays on the floor, Seth kneels down and picks it up and turns it around.

dark_fusion_by_alanmac95-d6ka3t0.jpg

He looks down at the card, then at Hideki, who is looking the other way, and slides the card quickly into his pocket.

"Look at all of these people, all duellists as well. The possibilities on what could happen are seemingly endless."

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
"No clue."

Seth looks around at the duellists, then up at the sky, but for a second, time seemed to stand still, Harraway blinked multiple times and shook his head.

"What was that...?"

He looks down at his feet.

"A card?"

A lone Duel Monsters card lays on the floor, Seth kneels down and picks it up and turns it around.

dark_fusion_by_alanmac95-d6ka3t0.jpg

He looks down at the card, then at Hideki, who is looking the other way, and slides the card quickly into his pocket.

"Look at all of these people, all duellists as well. The possibilities on what could happen are seemingly endless."

Hideki turns around, both because of Seth's question and because of his statement about the surrounding duelists.

"What was what?"

He looks at the surrounding area and the excited duelists full of anticipation.

"They sure are, I wonder how this is going to go especially considering I currently don't have any cards."

Hideki puts his hand in his empty back-pocket.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
"Start the WDE!"

*In the town square A huge crowd has formed for the WDE. When a chopper appears out of the sky and out jumps out is Pro Duelist Phoenix Kaiser. A Mob of fangirls almost instantly forms around him, but guards put themselves between the mob and Phoenix. Near the road, aa D-Wheel covered in sponsorship stickers pulls up and it's another Pro Duelist Karen Saitō. The appearance of two pros is a shock to everyone until on the screens around the square appears Daisuke Kaiba’s brother and acting CEO of KaibaCorp Kazumasa. He looks almost identical to his brother and grandfather with his jet black hair and his blue and white eyes making him the one who stands out. He is standing what looks like a rooftop with a blue and black gen 2 duel disk.*

Kazumasa: Welcome duelist! I’m happy to welcome you all to the World Duel Exhibition, Well this is really just the prologue to this festival of dueling. For the next week we are going to have events here in the city and inside the VRAINS. Plus we are going to have pros from the World Duel League and the Riding Duel Circuit and more worlds of dueling come around ad duel with everyone. Once the numbers are lowered we will the World Duel Battle to find the next duel champion!

*Kazumasa Activates his duel disk and raises his fist.*

Kazumasa: Now duelist the evolution of the duel starts today. Now get dueling!

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*After the announcement Kuris is is walking around the ground. He get's his duel disk ready as he sees many duels starting around him. He stops at a display of D-Wheels that catches his eye.*

"God, I hope these are as good as the ones inside LINK VRAINS. One day I'll own my own."

*He stays around the area and starts shuffling his deck.*

DylanTM

Reaction score
Tadhg begins to look around after this announcement.

''Wow, everyone sure looks ready to duel. I'd better get my Duel Disk''

Tadhg reaches for his backpack, only to realise that he left it in his dorm in Duel Academia.

''Ah here. The one time I forget it...''

Tadhg starts to make his way back to Duel Academia to fetch is duel disk.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Seth looks around at the many duelists, his duel disk now on his arm.

"Now I just need to find someone to duel..."

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Harraway - 2500 life points

"Draw!"

It's his turn again and Seth draws his card for the turn, his opponent is only at 1000 life points, but on their side of the field consists two face down cards and a face up monster, Tragoedia. With 6 cards in hand, Tragoedia's attack is 3600.

latest

On Seth's field, there is one facedown card along with a face up Masked Hero Divine Wind.

masked_hero_divine_wind_by_kai1411-d8g3zni.png

His hand consists of Mask Change, Hero Counterattack, Elemental Hero Ocean and the card he drew...

latest

(in head) "I needed that, Tragoedia's attack is too high for any of my heroes to attack it. I have no way of making him discard cards from his hand... that face down card as well, it could be anything and I can't take any chances."

Seth then looks at Mask Change, and then the Ocean in his hand.

"I got it!"

"First, I summon Elemental Hero Ocean to the field in attack mode!"

latest

"That doesn't change anything, my Tragoedia is still-"

"I wasn't finished yet. I then activate a spell card you may be familiar with... Mask Change! I target the Ocean I just summoned."

mask_change_by_kai1411-d8g41if.png

"With this... I change Ocean into a Masked Hero of the same attribute. I summon Masked Hero Acid in attack mode!"

latest

"Using his effect... your face down card is destroyed, and Tragoedia loses 300 attack points!"

"My Widespread Ruin may be gone, but Tragoedia is still stronger than both of your monsters!"

"Again, I'm not done. I activate Polymerization! Fusing both of my Masked Heroes together... to make Contrast Hero Chaos!"

latest

"Using his effect, until the end of this turn... Tragoedia's effect is negated! This means he now has 0 attack until the end of this turn."

"I-Impossible!"

"I'll attack for game."

Contrast Hero Chaos attacks, overpowering Tragoedia and reducing the duelist's life points to 0. Seth Harraway has won.

"Thanks for the game."

Seth deactivates his duel disk and walks away, possibly looking to find someone else to duel.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

DylanTM

Reaction score
Having retrieved his duel disk, Tadhg returns to the square just in time to see an unfamiliar duelist pull out an unlikely win using Contrast Hero Chaos

''Talk about luck of the draw...''

Tadhg leans up against the wall casually, eyeing up the people passing by. He wonders which of these could be his future opponent.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Having retrieved his duel disk, Tadhg returns to the square just in time to see an unfamiliar duelist pull out an unlikely win using Contrast Hero Chaos

''Talk about luck of the draw...''

Tadhg leans up against the wall casually, eyeing up the people passing by. He wonders which of these could be his future opponent.

After finishing his duel, Seth walks away and notices what seems to be another duelist leaning up against a wall. Harraway approaches him.

"So you looking for someone to duel?"

Seth waits for an answer.