• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rohs no charisma,boring,mma wannabee suck up world champ has got to go

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
roh needs a real star with that belt,a man people will pay to see,an innovater,they need................KEVIN FUCKING STEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the sleep inducing era of davey richards needs to end.richards just isnt on par with black,mcguinness,danielsen,punk,and others.steen will take roh to new heights.2012 the era of KEVIN STEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Is this all you're going to post? Not even saying exactly why ROH has no charisma and it's boring?

How is it exactly like MMA? ROH has been producing as of late, yes they don't have the big stars anymore but they have been producing some great matches. Richards will probably lose that belt soon anyways, McGuinness can't wrestle due to Hep C and hasn't been cleared yet or something like that.

They already have Steen, don't you pay attention?

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
you mis read my post,i love roh,i just hate 1 guy.davey richards.have u ever seen any of his boring coma inducing promos,?he looks and acts like a bland vanilla mma guy ud see on ufc and think nuthing of.this isnt the right kinda guy to take roh where it needs to go. kevin steen,jay lethal,mike bennett,el generico,all better options.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Yeah, hes abysmal.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
you mis read my post,i love roh,i just hate 1 guy.davey richards.have u ever seen any of his boring coma inducing promos,?he looks and acts like a bland vanilla mma guy ud see on ufc and think nuthing of.this isnt the right kinda guy to take roh where it needs to go. kevin steen,jay lethal,mike bennett,el generico,all better options.

I've been a ROH fan since they started, and I think I've seen every show. I disagree totally with you. Richards is a great champion. Steen does it big in PWG at the moment, and I don't see why he should get a title match right away. I agree on Generico tough, he would be a good champion.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
my hatred for davey was never personal...............until now that s.o.b had the nerve to insult my appearance when he replied to one of my tweets on twitter today,i hope he blows out his knee and never wrestles again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in closing FUCK DAVEY RICHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'm of Davey, always was and probably will always be fan but he is their Main Superstar and apparently the Sinclair Group feel the same way entirely... And since they own ROH so they ultimately decide whats happening with their product.

Davey is still like 27/28, so he's always working to improve himself and he's gotten better over the years and is defo gonna be a star but this feud with Eddie Edwards should ended at Final Battle but Sinclair think otherwise which is annoying..

As for Steen, he certainly is the best wrestler in RoH and their best microphone man, could certainly carry the company but he just doesn't have the look Sinclair is after, so it's kinda bullshit but there you go. I'm sure if McGuinness could wrestle, then they'd be looking to him carry the company cause he has the total package but that's another story.

Btw, OP sucks ass at posting.