• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH Viewers: A Maria question

Starlight

After seeing the picture a few hundred times that Stronger has on his profile with Maria and Matt Bennett.. I have been wondering, is Maria a bit on the hoe side in ROH?

Kushikimi

After seeing the picture a few hundred times that Stronger has on his profile with Maria and Matt Bennett.. I have been wondering, is Maria a bit on the hoe side in ROH?

I think that when she's not doing the stupid girl side of her... she's doing the hoe side in every promotion she's at...

Starlight

Thank you for correcting me Mitch. I love mixing up the names Matt and Mike. I don't know why. I figured she was a little on the hoe side when I started doing some investigating on more pictures of her in ROH.

Postman Dave

I wouldn't say "hoe", she doesn't use her charms to win Bennett matches (to the best of my knowledge). But yeah, this isn't the sweet and innocent Maria of WWE.

Castiel

She's not a seductress like Lita or anything, she's kind of just a bitch I guess? But yeah, she's definitely not innocent Maria anymore, and she's with this role!