• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH Supercard of Honor - April 5, 2024

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I said the moment the Women's TV Title was announced I knew it was for Billie to get to the Finals. Queen Aminata I've been on her boat for awhile now I'm really torn who I want to see win this more during Supercard of Honor.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Ayo they ran a Hurt Angle for Billie to be a Heel :lmao and win the Women's TV Title.

For sure they are going to unify those lady Titles and Billie will be a Face again. I don't think this Hurt Angle was needed at all kinda hurts the Match I feel.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
They just debut the TV championship here there is 0% chance that they are unifying them.

They also just gave her one of the best heel turns I’ve seen in a minute, so I also don’t think she’s turning face again anytime soon

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
They just debut the TV championship here there is 0% chance that they are unifying them.

They also just gave her one of the best heel turns I’ve seen in a minute, so I also don’t think she’s turning face again anytime soon

I'm not saying it will happen now but it's more likely Billie loses her Title and we get a pathway for Athena vs Billie once again sometime in 2024. Billie to me is a Natural Face vs a Heel to me but my thoughts on that might change in a few Months.

Suzuki tagging with Zayne, and Archer:trips8

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
A pretty good Match for the ROH Trios Tag Titles. If Suzuki did win he would of never defended his Title no one tells that Man what to do and when to do it.

Last edited: