• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH Supercard of Honor - April 5, 2024

Looking Glass

I think Johnny and Taya have been doing some really good work on ROH, and Dalton is just such a hidden gem. Although I'd rather all three feel important on ROH than jobbed out across Rampage and Collision. That being said, Jerry Lynn randomly running in and making it a Fight Without Honor match after months of not exercising his authority role (and Stokely falling off the face of the ROH Universe) feels a bit of a damp squib to me.

I do like that they're giving Lexy an actual character though, it adds to the segments to have someone ask questions with a bit of personality and character.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
GKWsD1VWwAAXebG

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

OGK giving one hell of an impassioned speech after losing in the AEW tag team tournament. Speaks of their history, speaks of their opponents for Supercard and says they’re sick of not being spoken of in the same breath as FTR and the young bucks.

You are to me, guys. :proud

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

OGK giving one hell of an impassioned speech after losing in the AEW tag team tournament. Speaks of their history, speaks of their opponents for Supercard and says they’re sick of not being spoken of in the same breath as FTR and the young bucks.

You are to me, guys. :proud

now I think they retain at supercard and get confronted by MCMG

BOOK IT TONY YOU BITCH