• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH Spoilers taped 11-17-23

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I mean say what u want that is def the biggest signing roh has done and people talking all that shut bout her showing up on roh. You do realize Samoa Joe was just there right? MJF is currently your roh tag champion. I mean last time I checked main event hasn't had Roman on since like ever xD. I think it's great for divsion too. Plus if this is tapped then this could also be the full gear signing.

Looking Glass

I don't think Ronda would be the Full Gear signing, it would make no sense to hype up an important signing only to spoil it by starting a storyline featuring the surprise outside of your main show.

Also, Samoa Joe was just there, but how many episodes of ROH TV did he appear on (outside of PPV) in his 500+ day reign? Same for MJF? It's all very well carrying the belts but if they're not on the actual products, the belts become accessories to the wrestler rather than them legitimising the ROH product.

I'm not here to trash AEW/ROH. I just think that while there may be more discussion of it, the ROH product itself has lost the charm and prestige it once had.

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Ronda about to become RoH Women's champion and then AEW Women's champion. Quote this post lol

Cwalker

Figured she was done. But good for her. I was very indifferent on her second run. It was nowhere near as good as the first but I also didn’t bury her the way a lot of the IWC did.

Just look at it as a trade. Ronda for Jade. Hopefully a change of scenery reignites the fire in Rousey

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ronda's def not the surprise since it was spoiled that'd be absurdly bad lol and this is by far the best case scenario of "Ronda in AEW" to me

If it's a one off at Final Battle I'll mark there live idk

Roy Mustang

I mean Ronda’s first run was great and I don’t have any bad feelings about her wrestling at all

This is the key thing and why I am glad she is debuting in ROH. Her first run was fucking awesome minus a few promos being too shooty imo. She was great in the ring. Her second run had a lot of trash and she stopped trying (now how much is to blame of the booking is another matter). Hopefully cause she clearly wants to do this, it is going to be good. Willing to give it a chance (tho fuck Ronda Rousey as a person all day long).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
The good thing is ull never have to do a live promo in roh n there's like 3-4 women's match per episode.

She also won't have to do main evebtbstyle matches with other greenhorns like Liv Morgan, who Billie Starks for example is already miles ahead of in ring. All due respect to Liv

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I also don't think it's unfair to so say Rondas last few opponents in the wwe were women that are often criticized for their in ring performances. Wasn't trying to slight anyone, it was a topic of conversation on this board at the time.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
9nzbhd26261c1.jpg