• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
Ring of Honor on Sinclair Spoilers

Episode One:

*They announced Young Bucks vs. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin would headline but Benjamin had "been suspended" (he's actually working a show in the Philippines). They announced it would be Mark Briscoe vs. Charlie Haas with Jay handcuffed to the ringpost.

*Kevin Steen pinned Andy Ridge and keeps beating him. Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs make the save. Jacobs challenges Steen.

*Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole defeat Matt Taven & Mike Mondo. Mondo attacks Taven for losing afterwards.

*Mark Briscoe pinned Charlie Haas

Episode Two:

*Young Bucks defeated Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander.

*ROH champ Davey Richards defeated TV Champ Jay Lethal following a kick to the head when Lethal was knocked off the ropes after The Embassy, The House of Truth and others get involved.

Episode Three:

*Mike Bennett defeated TJ Perkins after Maria Kanellis interferes.

*Tomasso Ciampa defeated Guy Alexander when the referee stopped the bout.

*Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong for title shot. Strong got the pin after putting something (I think tape) on his foot and delivering a Yakuza Kick to Edwards. Paul Turner, who was not the official referee for the match, came down and said he saw that. He and Sinclair (original ref) argued for a little bit, Eddie picked Strong up for the Die Hard knocking Sinclair down in the process, and hit it for a three counted by Turner. Cornette came down after and announced the three-way for 3/30.

Episode Four:

*ROH champ Jay Lethal defeated Kenny King. Roderick Strong was scouting.

*Kevin Steen defeated Adam Cole qualify for an ROH title bout.

*Michael Elgin defeated Kyle O’Reilly. Roderick Strong came out. Strong and Davey Richards got into it.

Not a fan of these tapings.

There's a new concept apparently that ROH is going to be debuting for the 2nd iPPV on WM weekend. And that there's still 1 more person to be added to the Davey/Elgin/Steen match for the ROH World Title. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jay Lethal.

Davey/Roddy/Eddie will the main event for the first iPPV on WM weekend for the ROH World Title.

ROH champ Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly vs. Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole will also headline the 3/4 ROH Tenth Anniversary event at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

Cornerstone

Reaction score
I'm sure Team Ambition/Cole & Edwards will be a good match but I don't know if I'd put it as the main event for the 10th Anniversary Show. Do like a potential Steen/Jacobs match though.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Don't look like a really good episode tbh

I used to be a big ROH fan, but things are going dull and stale

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I was just talking about how awesome Edwards/Strong/Richards would be the other day. I am so glad Jim Cornette and I think so much alike.