ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds Night 2 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ring of Honor/New Japan Pro Wrestling War of the Worlds night 2 is in the books from the old ECW Arena in Philadelphia. If you missed out on night 1 results, you can check those out at this link. ROH and New Japan also have two more shows this weekend from Toronto. Here are the quick results from Wednesday night's event:

* Romantic Touch defeated J Diesel via pinfall. Moose was supposed to face Diesel but he says he won't wrestle until he gets a ROH World title shot.

* Adam Page defeated Watanabe by pinfall. Colby Corino interfered and got dropped with a lariat.

* Michael Elgin defeated Kushida via pinfall after an Elgin Bomb.

* Tetsuya Naito defeated Kyle O'Reilly via pinfall with a Stardust Press.

* Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jushin Thunder Liger, Mark Briscoe and Champion Jay Letha. Nakamura pinned Liger after the Boma Ye.

- Brutal Bob attacked Cheeseburger as he was handing out things to the crowd

* Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Roderick Strong via pinfall with the High Fly Flow.

* The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) defeated Okada and Gedo via pinfall after Celebrity Rehab on Gedo. After the match, Okada hit the Rainmaker on Daniels.

* ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe defeated Bobby Fish via pinfall with Jay Driller to retain the ROH World Championship. Moose came out after and speared Briscoe.

* Kingdom (Adam Cole, Michael Bennett, Matt Taven w/ Maria) defeated The Bullet Club (AJ Styles & The Young Bucks) via pinfall after when nailed Matt Jackson with a title belt. Maria got triple superkicked by The Bullet Club after the match.

Source

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was a stellar show!

- Page vs Watanabe was an okay show opener. The crowd was hot for Watanabe, so that was nice.

- Elgin vs KUSHIDA was good. I LOL'd before the match. Elgin wanted to shake hands, KUSHIDA flips him the bird and then the "FUCK YOU, ELGIN!" chants started. Philly is truly a wonderful place. lol

- Sleazy Naito vs Sleazy Kyle was a good, fun contest.

- Nakamura vs Liger vs Mark Briscoe vs Jay Lethal was a fun 4 Corner Survival match, as I had hoped it would be.

- Tanahashi vs Roddy was pretty darn good, I enjoyed it!

- The Addiction vs Okada & Gedo was solid.

- Jay Briscoe vs Bobby Fish was pretty good.

- The Kingdom vs Bullet Club was a fun-tastic ME, I loved every bit of it. This was highlight of the night for me, although I would've preferred Bullet Club winning here, but oh well... Everything was awesome and I had a blast watching this match, so all's good!