• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
ROH GLORY BY HONOR XI LIVE ON iPPV
SATURDAY 13TH OCTOBER
FROM MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO

gbhxi.png

gbhxiworldtitle.png

gbhxitagteam.png

gbhxitvtitle.png

gbhxilethaldavey.png

gbhximondobennett.png

Card subject to change

Hooray for ROHWorld and decent graphics!

ROH is probably the IWC's least favourite company right now, but GBH is usually one of their best shows of the year, so here's hoping they can regain some good will. Steen/Elgin could be real good, but I sense SHENANIGANS in that match. Decent card so far.

Castiel

Reaction score
This card is actually looking pretty great honestly. You've got the first time tag and TV champs against the first ever TV champ and greatest tag champs in the companies history! Steen/Elgin is sure to tear it up, Steen with the home country advantage too! I also dig both Mondo and Bennett very much.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Results:

* Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander defeated the Bravado Brothers via pin
* Mike Bennett defeated Mike Mondo via pin
* Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team defeated Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer via pin
* Jay Lethal defeated Davey Richards via submission/referee stoppage
* Roderick Strong goes on strike and quits the House of Truth
* Tadarius Thomas defeated Rhino via pin
* Adam Cole defeated Eddie Edwards via pin to retain the TV Title
* Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs defeated The Briscoe Brothers via pin to retain the Tag Team Titles
* Kevin Steen defeated Michael Elgin via pin to retain the ROH Title

* Roderick Strong comes out and sick kicks Elgin. Nigel McGuinness is getting a box. El Generico has delivered his mask via a box to Steen to end the show.

PWInsider

Sounds like a much better show than they've been having recently. El Generico being back for another match with Steen is great, looks like it could be another collision at Final Battle between the two (it's either that or Steen/Lethal 2 at this stage). Meanwhile, Strong/Elgin looks set to finally happen. The HoT imploded during the show, with Strong refusing to face Thomas and Rhino having to sub for him unprepared (he did his wrist tape during the match), with Rhino then lashing out at Martini following the match. Decent show, with build to the next. I approve.

Castiel

Reaction score
It's almost like Generico/Steen is the only thing that can get people interested in ROH... I dig another match though, cool way to end the show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The Lethal/Steen feud sounds good, first main event feud in ages that's got decent on it.