ROH Final Battle 2012 iPPV Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Prince Nana vs RD Evans has been added

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I think I may actually order this. I haven't ordered any wrestling PPVs since 2006 but knowing how awesome Steen/Generico at Final Battle '10 was, I think I should be more than willing to throw ROH a few of my dollars.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
14 dollars... TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I've ordered it, me & my best mate are gonna chill n' watch it on the Monday to avoid any unwanted streaming issues.

The card looks really appealing... but most importantly... LADDER WARFARE!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Would like to order this as the main event should be very good, I am intrigued to see what kind of shape Hardy is in and how the match goes and it does look like one of their stronger line-ups this year. Sadly I might struggle to afford it right now, but if I don't get it will try and watch another time.

I hope ROH can finish whats been of their years ever on a high.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Jerry Lynn vs. Mike Bennett has been added to the card. Can't say I care for wither guy, but it should be a pretty good match.