ROH DVDs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok so i went to FYE and I got ROH Greatest Rivalries and ROH Best od the World which where the only Ring of Horror(which is what they had it marked as) DVDs they had...the dude at the counter told me that they get them in the shipments every thurday which is cool but some dude at the counter like had them order him a copy of Dukes of Hazzard season 6. Now i dont kno if u can do that with ROH DVDs but i'm sure u can. So my question is which ones should i get.

O, Internet buyin is out of the question.

MOM wont let me

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've never done it before, but I'm sure the employees at FYE wouldn't see it as a problem with someone asking them to order the ROH or any other DVD's. If you mean DVD's like Stars of Honor and Bloodstained Honor, yeah. But if you mean the show DVD's, that would be a no. If you can't order online, which is lame, I'd say the best chance at getting ROH show DVD's are going to a live show. Buy PWG Sells Out at FYE.

Montana

Well, there is only 4 ones being sold at FYE, and looks like you got two of them. Bloodstaind honor was really good i thought. PWG sells out is pretty good too. Worth the 15 bucks for 3 disc.

heels unite!

Reaction score
i have one or two roh dvds that i purchased over the internet. roh dvds take up to 2 months to release which by then you could have seen the next show live. the only way to keep up with roh is to go to every event or to watch every dvd and be 6 weekd behind.

Montana

i have one or two roh dvds that i purchased over the internet. roh dvds take up to 2 months to release which by then you could have seen the next show live. the only way to keep up with roh is to go to every event or to watch every dvd and be 6 weekd behind.

First of all, nobody asked how to keep up with roh. secondly nobody asked how long it took a show to be released. Lastly, he was talking about Best of dvds, with matches from the past.

If you miss one week of raw are you totally out of the loop? nooo

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok...so i hear u can order stuff off line wit a ATM card

is this true and how do i do it on ROHWRESTLING.COM

Soulpower

Can't help you there. Pretty much all my ROH buys have with money orders.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok how do i do it with money orders....

see im 17so i dont have that good ol' credit card...mom wont let me use her even if i give her the money and i fuckin want Man up

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
ok how do i do it with money orders....

see im 17so i dont have that good ol' credit card...mom wont let me use her even if i give her the money and i fuckin want Man up

I remember you said that you were going to the VA Show. If you're going to that, it would be cheaper to pick it up there with a bunch of other DVD's.

With a money order, you have to ask for a money order at the post office worth the total of your purchase. You fill it out, and mail it to the address that's given to you.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i was goin but my mom wont let me go all the way to Manassas for it.....im goin to Raw though

damn...i just wanna see that damn Ladder match