• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH "Death Before Dishonor XI" Preview & Discussion Thread

The Viper

I like this Adam Cole. He's a nice clean cut kid. I hope he does it tonight. Too many "bad ass" outcast types lately.

Yeah, he's fucking great. Been a fan of Cole for a while now. Since that huge moment of his against Kyle O'Reilly last year. Forgot what show but it was when he got his teeth literally kicked out of his mouth and blood went everywhere. Amazing stuff.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah, he's fucking great. Been a fan of Cole for a while now. Since that huge moment of his against Kyle O'Reilly last year. Forgot what show but it was when he got his teeth literally kicked out of his mouth and blood went everywhere. Amazing stuff.
Sounds brutal! :lol:

Kross Rhodes

I've not seen much of this Elgin, so I'm not swept up in whatever the IWC sees in him. I'd like to see Steen advance and put over Cole.

The Viper

I've not seen much of this Elgin, so I'm not swept up in whatever the IWC sees in him. I'd like to see Steen advance and put over Cole.

Elgin is a beast. First time I saw him was against Generico on their Wrestlemania 27 weekend. Excellent match and he's been impressing me more and more every time I see him.
Also, yeah I've been predicting Steen vs Cole in the main for a couple of weeks now. Would love to see that happen.

The Viper

Decent match so far but fuck, these fans are annoying. 4 matches, 4 "this is awesome" chants. Shut the hell up, people. It's not that great. Decent, not awesome.

Kross Rhodes

Intermission on PPV? :lol:

Decent match so far but fuck, these fans are annoying. 4 matches, 4 "this is awesome" chants. Shut the hell up, people. It's not that great. Decent, not awesome.
I know right. The first match certainly wasn't. Maybe Cole and Ciampa.