• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH Countdown - The Finals: Danielson #1 vs. Joe #2 & Lethal #5 vs. Steen #3

Pick Your Gold & Bronze Winners.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah I must say I've disagreed with Juice's TNA Joe > ROH Joe logic all along :lol Joe got booked so horribly for a number of years in TNA, it kind of mitigates the 18 or so months of good shit he did there. I love the guy either way, but his ROH run had a much higher hit rate for me.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Yeah I must say I've disagreed with Juice's TNA Joe > ROH Joe logic all along :lol Joe got booked so horribly for a number of years in TNA, it kind of mitigates the 18 or so months of good shit he did there. I love the guy either way, but his ROH run had a much higher hit rate for me.

I mean I welcome different opinions. Neither are wrong. Part of the reason I put the count down together.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I was actually never that high on Bryan Danielson. It wasn't until he became Daniel Bryan I found myself a fan.

I always liked Christopher Daniels more, or Low Ki or more especially when Nigel McGuiness was given the ball.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I was actually never that high on Bryan Danielson. It wasn't until he became Daniel Bryan I found myself a fan.

I always liked Christopher Daniels more, or Low Ki or more especially when Nigel McGuiness was given the ball.
This could easily be in the unpopular opinions thread. :slip: