Rocket League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
rocket-league-f2p-800x450.jpg

Eyyy anybody play Rocket League? Got into it about a month or two ago and been enjoying it. Awesome too since it's been crossplay adapted so there's no limitations between people of different consoles that can play.​

Shole

Reaction score
I got it for free, but my internet at home is so bad I can't even play it, it takes two days to download it....

• Wow
Reactions: Farooq

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
I'm big on Rocket League. I've been playing it on my PS4 for the last couple of years. Now that it's free, I've also played it on my PC and my Switch. It's a great game, but it's hard for me to find the time to play it. In order for me to play it without a ton of lag, I have to have pretty much every other device off the internet... Which means I have to kick the girlfriend off Netflix. :p

Smorko

Reaction score
I also got it for free on Epic.
I used to play it on steam, but all of my friends have gotten it on Epic Games when it was free. It was hard for me to start from the beginning, I already had a leveled up account... I hated that, so I bought some items on rl trading to boost my profile. It was not easy for me to give money for that, but I just could not be doing all the leveling up again. It is cool that they've added Epic Games on the website, it was not available before. At least I sold my steam account for good money.