• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
request from Hulkstar

V1

therock3.png

V2

therock4.png

Kassidy

Reaction score
actually no, rocks placement is diff, bg is completely diff but ur right about one this the choice of putting in a film strip is the same idea

Mine
therock3.png

Tdks
rockyX3.png

2 completely diff sigs so look closer b4 u make a insulting comment like that to me

Wrestling Station

ok you used the same background to the MVP u made a while back. same color too.

it looks good, but as i always tell you, try to change the style, especially the bkg thing. you use the bkg way too much.

the dark knight

lmao. first peep, now you. its the same idea really, and the same text "it doesn't matter".

thing i dont like here is that the film strip's TOO bright. i brushed mine so it looks kinda grainy...like old films.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ well what else am i going to write, "do you smell what the rock is cooking"? an i have been using films strips b4 ur sig look at my wallpapers made b4 ur sig was, i use film strips an i use Polaroid pics to. an i like my film strip, i aim for more clean photos than grainy just my style.

And i kno WS i know same bg but there are a few tweaks an that will change soon i quit both my jobs an will just be working on gfxs so expect alot from me soon

Jae

Reaction score
The text looks bad with the bevel emboss, but the rest is okay I guess. Not a fan of the border though, or the saturated red colour.