Rock WWE Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

DX works just fine in a PG setting. In fact, HHH working around the PG thing is perhaps even funnier. I don't see why Rock wouldn't work.

straight_edge76

Rock/DX promo= Funniest promo ever!!

I prefer PG DX the previous DX got to vulgar imo to the point were they had to try wayyy to hard to be hilarious

noumenon

Agreed, the previous incarnations of DX...(not original but recently) were a bit much. Vince loves cock, HHH getting a blowjob under the table, dumping shit on people...

The current DX is like the smark catering, kayfabe breaking assholes..lol.

straight_edge76

Agreed, the previous incarnations of DX...(not original but recently) were a bit much. Vince loves cock, HHH getting a blowjob under the table, dumping shit on people...

The current DX is like the smark catering, kayfabe breaking assholes..lol.

Yeah the Vince loves cock was funny the first time but it got to extreme but I have to say when they dressed up like Vince and Shane was pretty damn funny.

But for the most part they were all sexual inuendos and fart jokes so to speak

noumenon

The Vince/Shane thing was too fuckin funny. When HHH yelled "SSSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAP IT!" at HBK and he fell I almost fuckin died.

straight_edge76

Yeah same here... lmao

"Dad.. I Just gotta dance" ROFL LMFAO