ROCK to fight in dream match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Why would he do this? He would be making more in Hollywood then he would from doing this one event, he doesn't want to risk injuring himself and putting himself out of work, and he's also moved on. He gave 6-7 fantastic years to the WWF/E, and really helped them get where they are now. Yet apparently he owes the business?

noumenon

Apparently. If anything the fans should thank him if he does decide to grace us with one last program. Probably the best mic worker of all time and one of the most entertaining guys to step into the ring. AND he's probably the only person to be in better shape now then when he was in the business. I'd be happy just to see him guest host and lay out a few people.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Apparently. If anything the fans should thank him if he does decide to grace us with one last program. Probably the best mic worker of all time and one of the most entertaining guys to step into the ring. AND he's probably the only person to be in better shape now then when he was in the business. I'd be happy just to see him guest host and lay out a few people.

Yea that would be great i would love to see a promo with jericho or the miz

noumenon

As great as I'm sure an interaction between Rock and Jericho would be, we've already seen it done. (Perhaps Rock interrupting Jericho as Y2J did in his debut? lol)
I would rather them do something completely new if they managed to sign Rock again. Cena would be the obvious choice and I'm sure would work out pretty damn well.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised people out there are still hoping for Rock vs Cena on some real shit. Rock is too comfortable with the money he's being thrown at with these child movies lately, he wouldn't be willing to get that ring-rust off of him if it meant coming back in the WWE competitively.

For people who want Rock vs Cena, KILL THE DREAM!!!

Double J

Reaction score
IF that match ever did happen I wonder who they'd have win. I would think from the remarks Cena made about the Rock that he wouldn't want to loose to him and at the sametime I don't imagine The Rock would want to come back just to loose a big match.