• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rock/Metal Discussion Thread

the dark knight

MTM is def no where near meteora, hybrid theory or reanimation. but it doesnt suck!

anyway, thoughts on the rasmus....

the dark knight

no answered my Q. ah well, im used to being ignored in the iwf.

here's a shortlist of the current over-rated bands :
nickleback
rhcp ( are they even rock??????? )
aerosmith
papa roach
rolling stones
metallica ( yeS metallica. good but as good as most people think )

most of the fucking new bands suck balls!

Soulpower

Any thoughts on United Abominations (Megadeth's New Album)?

Let me just say, Burnt Ice is by far the best song on the album, discuss!

Disraeli

Reaction score
Sure, Rolling Stones are old bunch of geezers just out to make more cash, but they are legends. They were there in the sixties revolutionizing Rock and they made some pretty amazing albums in their days and in their time they were controversial, dangerous and innovative, which in my opinion rae pretty good things for a rock band. Now, again by my opinion Nickelback has never been any of these and even if I'd liked their music, I'd be reluctant to call them rock or future legends...

Saturday, however I'm going to see true legends as Heaven and Hell are performing here in Finland...

Megadeth was at the same festival yesterday and although I wasn't there due to work, I heard they did a good gig and their latest has been praised from pretty much every direction...