rock kisses a man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
wrestlezone.com

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be kissing actor Steve Carrell (40 Year Old Virgin, The Office) in the upcoming "Get Smart" momvie. The Rock told Entertainment Tonight, "That's the length I'd go as a committed actor. Steve, for some reason, just wanted to do take after take after take after take."

The rock is becomeing gayer and gayer since leaveing wwe. First his character in be cool now he kissess a dude.

Rell

Reaction score
I guess leaving WWE caused him to become homosexual huh? Instead of rolling around with half naked, sweaty, oiled up men, he'll be kissing a guy in an upcoming movie in which he was probably paid more money than we've had our entire lives, to do so. What a fag :dry:

King Of Kings

Reaction score
He still has gotten really soft him doing a gay role and kissing men isnt really the way you want to go in hollywood. He could be a really good action star but chooses movies that are either for kids or he does gay things. I did like his movie about football though.

Rell

Reaction score
Thats true, when I saw be cool I was like "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" lol

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Thats true, when I saw be cool I was like "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" lol

I like when he is in action movies hes great. I liked doom and scorpion king why not stick with those kind of movies. He shouldent be in comedy movies hes funny as a wrestler in promos but just lame in movies.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
People may call this gay but you have to really think to yourself, isn't wrestling around with men in tights some-what homo-ish??

Meh at least Durk Turkey as something new to 'get off' on.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
People may call this gay but you have to really think to yourself, isn't wrestling around with men in tights some-what homo-ish??

Meh at least Durk Turkey as something new to 'get off' on.

No it isnt gay because then football players would be gay to. And its not actually acting gay like kissing men and playing a gay man in a role.

MikeRaw

Well, he isnt gay... At all.
In fact, his character isnt even gay as far as I know. I think its just one of those (strangely) comedic parts in a movie. I remember a part liek this in Seinfeld where Jerry kissed Kramer, but it had a reason, and they werent gay in the show or in real life.
Same situation with Rock IMO.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
For a gay man, Rock sure does get lots of pussy... :yesyes:

Evil Austin

Anybet this has something to do with his divorce recently....

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Im not saying hes gay but hes been doing alot of iffy things to make you think he would be. Playing parts where hes gay and kissing men doesent help.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The Rock is picking the right roles right now and I could careless if he kisses Steve Carroll (one of the funniest guys in recent memory) it's a comedy, it's not some Brokeback shit, it's meant to be funny. Calm the fuck down.

Mugen

Reaction score
He still has gotten really soft him doing a gay role and kissing men isnt really the way you want to go in hollywood.
Heath Ledger says hi.

I like when he is in action movies hes great. I liked doom and scorpion king why not stick with those kind of movies. He shouldent be in comedy movies hes funny as a wrestler in promos but just lame in movies.
Yeah, totally, sticking to shitty movies is the way you want to go in Hollywood. LOL