• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman? Also, Batman discussion

Hugh Or RDJ

• Hugh Jackman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Downey Jr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman?

Speaking of Tom Hardy, was it easier for you UK people to understand him? I had a hell of a time.

Crayo

The Boss
RE: Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman?

Senhor Perfect said:
Speaking of Tom Hardy, was it easier for you UK people to understand him? I had a hell of a time.

Lol ofc :)

Cloud

Champion

Now desperate to watch TDKR bugger got to wait till x-mass day!

Xanth

Stuff

Cloud said:
Now desperate to watch TDKR bugger got to wait till x-mass day!

Watched it last night and it was fucking amazing, again.

Cloud

Champion

Crayo said:
You're in for an awesome Christmas.

I know seen it at cinema but getting the dvd for x-mass and keep begging to be allowed to watch it and I'm not.

:upset:

Crayo

The Boss

Cloud said:
I know seen it at cinema but getting the dvd for x-mass and keep begging to be allowed to watch it and I'm not.

:upset:

Give her the backhand :tough:.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof

Crayo said:
You're in for an awesome Christmas.

Flame suit on. Deep breath...... TDKR isn't really a Batman movie and was pretty boring IMO. Without giving anything away, there are so many preposterous things that happen. Considering Nolan's trilogy was about bringing realism to Batman, this one goes in the opposite direction. So many things made no sense. I LOVE Batman, but was really disappointed with this one. My least favourite of the three. Anne Hathaway looked fantastic though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Re: RE: Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman?

Senhor Perfect said:
Flame suit on. Deep breath...... TDKR isn't really a Batman movie and was pretty boring IMO. Without giving anything away, there are so many preposterous things that happen. Considering Nolan's trilogy was about bringing realism to Batman, this one goes in the opposite direction. So many things made no sense. I LOVE Batman, but was really disappointed with this one. My least favourite of the three. Anne Hathaway looked fantastic though.

Actually agree, also Hardy didn't click as Bane imo, it just felt strange.

Crayo

The Boss

Senhor Perfect said:

b9bd93b956c6fc2e58792b0b53f3976b.gif

Xanth

Stuff

seabs said:

At the end when:

Bane started crying when she was telling the story of how he was her savior, he didn't look that convincing to me. He was still good all throughout the film imo, apart from that.

Cloud

Champion

Senhor Perfect said:

seabs said:

:finger:

:gtfo:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof

They should've called it: Bruce Wayne deals with his issues for 3 hours. I know it's more dramatic, but to me Batman requires a lot of action. The first 2 were spot on. It seems Nolan was more worried about making a movie with a message, than a Batman movie.