Rob Van Dam Talks About His Relationship With Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
To CMS

RVD is protecting his ass because he knows he will go back to the WWE and he doesn't want to bad mouth the guy on top....Everyone would protect there ass like that so that proves nothing....

Yeah Triple H with DX was awesome I couldn't get enough of the same old tired out cock jokes OMG those are so funny even better when they buried Rated RKO in dere fued yeh Old guys still wanting to be on top awesome...

I don't complain about Taker or HBK because they put these younger guys over but Triple H hell no he burys them unless its Cena...

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea because Rated RKO had a really good and long future. They didn't have any future as single's wrestler, oh wait they both have won world titles since then, but yet HHH buried them both. And everyone hated DX that was like the worst ideas ever. Whoever thought up that stupid team should be fired immediately because it was just such a stupid idea. Also why would a guy thats so pampered, spoiled, and such a dick finish wrestling a match in which he tore his quad in? Face it whether you like it or not HHH is top 3 wrestlers on Raw right now, married to Steph or not.

The Rated R CMStar

Umaga? Yeah, like Umaga is ever to become the face or top guy of the WWE. He is good and he is talented, but he will never be more than a monster. And Jeff Hardy, the guy that drugged his way out of WWE in his first run, left TNA in bad terms and when he was getting pushed gets suspended for one month. The guy that is only over because he can Swanton Bomb from a ladder. The guy that can't have a match longer than 20 minutes without getting tired or repetitive. Yeah, why haven't WWE pushed him? He is now feuding Triple H, love him or hate him that is better than feuding Ken Kennedy or Umaga or Carlito. Besides, WWE has not real reasons for pushing the guy upper than uppermidcard-midcard, but they still are doing it. The fact that HHH is actually feuding him shows that he wants to at least give him a small push.

And what do you want? That Triple H doesn't main events Wrestlemania just because he is married with Steph, not mattering that he is talented and over as nobody currently? Besides, look at his last Mania record: Tap to Cena, lose to Batista, tap to Benoit, winning to Booker T, defeating Chris Jericho, losing to Taker. So what exactly are you talking about?

And well, after being King of the Ring, Grandslam Champion and arguably having the most expected return in the last years, what did you wanted booking to go from there? In my view, not mattering if it was HHH, anybody with that credentials deserves a Royal Rumble match.

And sorry, but, what exactly has HHH gotten since marrying to Steph? Jobbings at Mania? The Katie Vick angle? Because the 5 title reigns would either way come, seeing that The Rock and Stone Cold where on their way out and he was now the face of the WWE. He lost to the ones he had to lose. Do you honestly can say that you would have wanted Scott Steiner as a champ? or how about Masked Kane, the most irregular character in the last years? Or tell me about junkie RVD, the one that failed on every ocassion WWE wanted to give him the ball? He lost to Benoit, as a way of the company to say thank you, he lost to Goldberg, even though he was never cheered as a true main eventer and the crowd were dead in every match he had, or how about dissapointing in the biggest matches he was booked in?

Again, every main eventer politics. And if you want to give an example to HHH politiquing, give another one that he has politiqued his Mania appearances, because he has putten over in every one of them

6194life

Reaction score
Every one knows HHH is a politicing attention whore. No matter what he does he comes out smelling like roses. screwing the bosses daughter gives him absolute power. He may have had some power before but never absolute power. Which explains his quick title reign just to up his number of title reigns before losing it back to orton in his third match of the night. Since he won two out of three matches he comes out smelling like a rose instead of winning the match and then losing the belt back to orton. Enough said. Triple Hs mic skills have become repetitve lately. He does have skills but he needs more originality. Now if you look back at RVDs ECW days he new how to work the mic. WWE held him back and did not allow him to be himself. RVD 420 says I just smoked your ass. As for the drugs give me a break he had some pot so he lost both belts as a result. Roid freak batista and roid freak HHH are protected from any punishment like that while people like RVD get screwed.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, when have Batista and Triple H been positive on roids? Batista has agreed that he used them, but he wasn't and isn't dumb enough to use them while being in WWE. And don't give me the "WWE don't applies their Wellness Policy to main eventers" thing, because they suspended Edge, King Booker and somehow punished Randy Orton.

Oh yeah, RVD gets caught by the police with pot on his car, and that is not enough reason to take away the titles from him. Yeah, way to go, while being the face of the company, you get caught with drugs.

Smell like roses? Yeah, one more title reign, put that in a balance with losing a Last Man Standing Match with Randy Orton, being depushed to midcard, then one month after returning, he actually sold an attack from Umaga and was out of the TV for two weeks.

Let me explain to everyone a little thing called "catchphrases". Every wrestler have them. HHH has them, when in DX, he has to say the classic line, and when being the regular gimmick, I don't know, but I haven't heard him say "I'm the Game" for a while now until he said it in that promo with Hardy". To say that is not being repetitive, just giving his catchprase.

RVD 4:20 says I just smoked you ass? Yeah, great example of RVD's mic skills. Copying Stone Cold. Enough said. RVD doesn't has mic skills. Yeah he is talented, but can't cut a promo to save his life. And you want to speak about repetitive, how about RVD and his whole: Rob...Van...Dam, or R...V...D, in every damn promo. WWE gave him the real time shot as the WWE and ECW champion, and he blew it, not only with his promos, but with his out the ring actions.

Again, HHH may be a politics whore, but again, which main eventer isn't. Taker is, HBK is, Flair is, Cena is.

The clean fact is that RVD didn't deserve to beat HHH at 2003. He didn't deserve to be World Champion, he wasn't a draw, he wasn't a main eventer. And WWE tried, remember he was Vince Mcmahon's on air favorite wrestler during the Invasion angle, he was in a main event with Kurt Angle and Stone Cold, then in a title match with Taker, in which he won and then when restarted lost to give him a babyface rub, but still, he wasn't more than a midcard attraction. Then, as a way of trust, WWE formed around him ECW, made him ECW champ and WWE champ, also a way of saying thank you. He was going to be ECW champ a long time, because as you see The Big Show thing was pulled out the same day he won the title, before that he was beating jobbers in unsanctioned matches. He lost the ball, supposely when he was the happier and the more mature. And he still has the guts to wine about not getting the title in 2003.

And sorry if HHH doesn't job to Carlito or Umaga or RVD, or Scott Steiner, or even Kane, but face the facts, they would never be the face of the WWE. Carlito was the only one and still his train had departed a long time ago. He jobbed to the true future of the company and in key moments. Batista, he is the most over babyface, besides Taker, in SD, and HHH practically made him. John Cena, the number one man in the whole wrestling landscape, got his true push and rub, besides giving the credibility to his finisher, at the expense of HHH. Benoit, got his title by making HHH tap. Yes, HHH could have said that Benoit made HBK tapped, but he didn't. He agreed to do the job to Taker at Mania, when he easily could convince Vince to made him the man to end Taker's streak. He jobbed to Goldberg, even though he wasn't as convincent or over as he shouuld be. And say what you want, but Randy Orton got his big time moment at the expense of Triple H. HHH jobs to the right guys, not to every midcarder put in a little feud with him.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^^I couldn't agree more. I don't really understand what you people that hate HHH want from the guy. Do you want him to quit wrestling? Because that appears to be the only option. Or perhaps you would prefer to have him wrestle on heat every week because if he lost all these feuds that you are bitching about him winning then he would have to wrestle on heat because he would have like no career wins. Also I seem to recall that he jobbed to Shelton Benjamin in his first career match and Shelton really did a lot with that push, all those mic skills and charisma he has. Thats a perfect example of why HHH shouldn't job to these guys. They aren't any damn good. Even if he did lose to them, they still have no charisma or mic skills and wouldn't be able to do anything with the push. He jobs to the main eventers on the biggest stage time and time again and that is a lot more important than beating Umaga or Carlito in a PPV in Mid September or October. What it comes down to is that in 20 years how many people are really going to remember RVD, Carlito, Umaga? Only the real hard core fans. In 20 years how many people will remember HHH? Pretty much anyone that has watched wrestling during his career.

6194life

Reaction score
HHH will be remembered because he has been pushed down all of our throats. RVD 4:20 was just a small example. If you ever watched the original ECW then you would have seen the mic skills RVD has. If you are basing it on what he has done on the mic in the WWE then you have to realize he is being held back in what he can say. Sorry to tell you but the WWE does not punish main eventers. Booker T was not a main eventer, Edge was not a main evener, Orton was not a main eventer at the time he was punished, and in the end none of them are a main eventer with the stroke of HHH, Undertaker, Batista and others. See my point about HHH is this: a ppv long title reign was not necessary they could have just brought in a surprise opponent for randy orton. I would not be surprised if it was trips idea for the title reign. RVD has skills he did not have the chance to show. He did not have the belt long enough to show his skills period. For anyone to say he blew it with mic skills and pot is just ignorant. RVDs skills on the mic at that time where the best they had ever been in the WWE because he was given a little more leeway. RVD was stripped of two titles jobbed out and jobbed out for the rest of his tenure in the WWE that is more punishment than most of the steroid users have gotten.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah RVDs promos were so good. He would come out, say "Im the whole fucking show" do his gay little spin move and that would be it, while that blueberry blew a whistle around him. Talk about a great promo. He could never look intense. Oh yeah, and he made a bunch of pot references. Wow. Thats awesome! NOT!!

kingovkings

Reaction score
lmao every trips hater post are all the same he gets wot he want or he is were he is coz he doing steph. Jeez coz it cant be coz he is talented in the ring has wicked charisma and mic skills can it no its coz he screwing steph thats such a crap excuse to pull him to bits. Here's an idea for all those who have a probs with hhh and his politics how about trying this DONT watch him turn it over and dont watch when he is on its that simple then he wont b rammed down ya throats or annoy you will he. Oh yeah HHH forever and cms both ya post were wicked and i agree with ya's :)

HHHforever

Reaction score
Kaedon, Hahahahahahaha and thanks kingovkings... As far as the issue of not suspending main eventers I couldn't disagree any more. I know that the steriod policy isn't perfect, but to say that Edge, Orton, and Booker aren't main eventers makes me take even less stock into your argument. First of all at Edge's time of being suspended yes he was injured, but he was pretty much the World Heavyweight Champion given the fact that he never lost the title he gave it up due to injury. When Orton was punished or whatever they did with him he was just coming off of being a tag team champion and was on the verge of main eventing and doing all of his legend killer stuff. And Booker was suspended soon after his feud with HHH. And since HHH is such a pampered ass hole that is always in the ME and he was fighting Booker then that would make Booker a main eventer too, wouldn't it?

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry, let me get this straight: Edge, the Number One Heel in Raw in 2006, the Number One Heel on SD currently, the one that has been given the most controversials angles in recent years, the man that has won 3 World Titles in 2 years, isn't a main eventer? Orton, the guy that has high profile matches in every PPV, a 3 time champion, and probably would be the Number One Huy in WWE if Cena wasn't around, isn't a main eventer? King Booker might be arguable, but Edge and Orton?

And way to go with RVD! He can cut a promo in late ECW, a company with poor exposure and coverment, but can't in WWE. Yeah, that proves how good you are. And still, lay him back. He feuded Stone Cold and Kurt Angle, he feuded Jeff Hardy, feuded with Cena, with Edge, with HHH, was the ECW and WWE champion, hell, he is a Grandslam Champion. In ECW he even didn't held the World Title. Way to be laid back.

Face the facts, you cannot hate the guy because he is married with Steph. That doesn't overshadows the fact that he is over, a great wrestler and has great mic skills. Am I saying he doesn't politics? Hell no. But it is stupid to believe he is the only one he does. Everybody does politics, but you only care and bash HHH because he is also a Mcmahon.

As for RVD getting more punishment, well as I recall, Randy Orton was suspended and lost his push. Edge, while being injured, got a month without payment. You want to continue with steroid users? Masters got fired, Charlie Haas lost the WGTT gimmick, practically guaranteeing his way out. Test got fired. King Booker got suspended for two months, when being a heel practically guarantee him a feud with John Cena.

RVD was caught with pot while being double champion, he was the face of Raw and ECW, he was the face of the new project WWE had. And is it just me, but how else do you lose a title if it is not jobbing and losing a match? Besides, he didn't job his way out of the company, WWE did their best to protect his character. He came back and feuded Paul Heyman and The Big Show. As correspondently, WWE had no motive to give him a Summerslam paycheck, so he wasn't on it. He then won a title match. In the EC he got the most spectacular way out in a mediocre match. He never lost clean to Bobby Lashley, even though Lashley do have a future. He didn't lost to Elijah Burke in their NB vs Originals feud, he was the only one that midly stopped Snitsky. Hell, everybody knew he was leaving and still he was booked with a win at Mania. He jobbed in a Handicap Match, 3 on 1. He even won his last match in the company. So when exactly do the jobbing started?

And the last point, let's take you back to 2003, Austin not a regular wrestler, The Rock leaving, Y2J reduced to an uppermidcard attraction. Hey, who is over enough to be the champion? Triple H. Raw had to be built around him there wasn't anybody as over as him. Scott Steiner? Kane? RVD? They will never be the face of any company. They gave the title also to Goldberg and HBK.

The Rated R CMStar

HHH pisses everyone backstage off

Yeah, like he pisses of Ric Flair, or HBK, or Batista, hell, I have heard Randy Orton hates him. The only one that hates them are the ones that are envy of them and know that they aren't good enough to get a job out of HHH

Reaction score
RVD can't say shit about the title reign he had because he lost it himself by getting high...and if he's screwing up a chance like that he doesn't deserve the title....as far as HHH is concerned yeah he plays a lot of politics but so what every main eventer does....in any company....who do you think had the idea for the future Angle/Cage feud...probably one of them if not both